Club level

ariesgirl384

Earning My Ears
Hard Rock and Royal Pacific opened their club level lounges today. Modified hours are 7-10am, 5-7pm and 8-9pm. I haven't seen a full list of offerings yet though. But this is great news! Keeping my club level room at RPR for August.

schumigirl

It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts
Hard Rock and Royal Pacific opened their club level lounges today. Modified hours are 7-10am, 5-7pm and 8-9pm. I haven't seen a full list of offerings yet though. But this is great news! Keeping my club level room at RPR for August.
Fabulous news!!

I had been told by two people it was happening, but I was also told it wasn’t......yep......

Thank you so much for the update!!!

Polyonmymind

UOAP#1
From Orlando Informer.. you were correct @schumigirl about HR club moving to the Apollo boardroom

Starting on Monday, June 8, both Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific Resort started up their club-level services once again. With the caveat that the new protocols and practices can continue to change, here’s what Loews has on tap for right now:
  • Modified hours: food service in the morning will be from 7:00 to 10:00 am; in the evening, 5:00 to 7:00 pm; and dessert, 8:00 to 9:00 pm.
  • Increased cleaning and disinfecting will be implemented.
  • Lounge seating has been modified for social distancing, including some tables being rendered for the use of only one party and other tables being removed entirely.
  • The club concierge team continues to operate as the personal concierge for club-floor guests and their planning needs.
  • Modified locations: at Hard Rock, the club locations have been moved to the foyer, outside terrace, and Apollo boardroom. (They remain the same at Royal Pacific.)

• schumigirl

From Orlando Informer.. you were correct @schumigirl about HR club moving to the Apollo boardroom

Starting on Monday, June 8, both Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific Resort started up their club-level services once again. With the caveat that the new protocols and practices can continue to change, here’s what Loews has on tap for right now:
    • Modified hours: food service in the morning will be from 7:00 to 10:00 am; in the evening, 5:00 to 7:00 pm; and dessert, 8:00 to 9:00 pm.
    • Increased cleaning and disinfecting will be implemented.
    • Lounge seating has been modified for social distancing, including some tables being rendered for the use of only one party and other tables being removed entirely.
    • The club concierge team continues to operate as the personal concierge for club-floor guests and their planning needs.
    • Modified locations: at Hard Rock, the club locations have been moved to the foyer, outside terrace, and Apollo boardroom. (They remain the same at Royal Pacific.)

That is such good news!!!!

I`ll update the stickies with the updated info....thank you for posting......:thumbsup2

Cynophilist

Earning My Ears
    I'm so curious to know how CL is operating now...self serve, or will employees have to be on hand? Can't wait for someone to post a video of the new CL workings and procedures.

• schumigirl

I'm so curious to know how CL is operating now...self serve, or will employees have to be on hand? Can't wait for someone to post a video of the new CL workings and procedures.
    I posted a little update towards the end of the RPR thread of how their Club Lounge is operating. Evening food options are listed on post 3,200 and updates on post 3,215.

Everything food wise is boxed, breakfasts and royal relaxation offerings from 5-7pm. Nothing is buffet style anymore.

Coffee is not help yourself anymore either.......concierge staff will hand it to you.

skiergirl4

Mouseketeer
    We are a family of five (DH, DD16, DD12, DD8, and myself) staying club level at RPR in July. We’ve never stayed club level before so I’m wondering how tipping typically works. I know there are many different views/opinions on tipping, but some general ideas would be helpful.

TIA!

schumigirl

We are a family of five (DH, DD16, DD12, DD8, and myself) staying club level at RPR in July. We’ve never stayed club level before so I’m wondering how tipping typically works. I know there are many different views/opinions on tipping, but some general ideas would be helpful.

TIA!
    They share tips, unless you hand something to any that have gone above and beyond and tell them specifically it’s just for them.

Some people don‘t tip at all.

For us, it might be slightly different but we tip each of them during Royal Relaxation and give a special tip at the end of our stay to each of them. But we know the staff very well. They’re like our American kids......lol.....

I know some folks give a few dollars and some tip $5. it varies greatly. Whatever you give I’m sure will be appreciated.

But a nice question to ask as we do know not everyone tips and they do such a good job in there looking after everyone.

And yes, I’m sure others have a different opinion.

tony67

DIS Veteran

TIA!
    I think many dont tip from what I have seen.
    They could have tipped at the beginning if their stay - and many tip at the end - so I cant be sure.
    In my experience it's better to tip each day and directly with the person waiting on you (if its only one).

I stay club level at many different hotel chains and I can tell you tipping is appreciated and they do take better care of you if your their for more than one night and/or when I return. And yes they do remember - 20 years later my wife still sees people from when she waited tables and remembers if they tipped well and especially remembers if they skipped out.

• humphreydog

Terminated on 10/8/17.Born to new identity 6/20
    And yes they do remember
    So true. Many of the Loews career staff (not to be confused with the UCF interns) bounce around to many positions within the hotel/s and have remembered us from previous visits.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS