Club Level- Royal Pacific

conandrob240

DIS Veteran
just got a fantastic deal for a club level room for a 3 nt Trip in August. Haven’t been to Universal in 10 years. Bringing 2 kids aged 8 and 11.

Any feedback on Club Level? Where are these rooms located? And, most importantly, how does this club compare to WDW club level? For example, you can ask for beer or wine all day at Disney- same here?

Usually Club Lounge is on the 7th floor of T3.

But, starting 2nd week of August the room is having a full refurb. So Club Level Room will be located in a private sectioned off area within Islands Dining room on the ground floor of the hotel.

You will still get the same services. Breakfast, midday snacks, evening appetisers and drinks, and dessert hour will all be the same, just in a different location for the time the refurb takes.

Wine and beer are complementary during the time appetisers are served, 4.30pm to 6.30pm. You can purchase certain hard liquors for $5 a shot if required.

Page 84 of the RPR sticky covers it a little.........

Oh, no. That sounds inconvenient. It’s so much nicer to have the lounge co-located!

I think it`ll be fine.

They`ll do a good job of making it nice and welcoming. And it doesn't take long to take the elevator down :thumbsup2

ITll be fine. The kids like being able to walk in themselves and grab a soda. An elevator ride makes that independence a bit more difficult though. I guess it’ll be better on the 1st floor for a quick grab from the pool!

is this why I am having a hard time getting a club level room third week august?

is this why I am having a hard time getting a club level room third week august?

It could be or maybe not.........

They always have a limit to how many rooms they sell for Club Level Access. Once it’s full they don’t book anymore folks in.

I can’t remember the size of the area they are using in Islands, but if it’s a lot smaller it figures they’ll book less people in.

Ok I keep looking! Also someone once said they got email week before asking if they wanted the upgrade... is this common?

Ok I keep looking! Also someone once said they got email week before asking if they wanted the upgrade... is this common?

I have no idea if that’s common or not.

But, yes, keep trying you never know when availability will pop up......fingers crossed for you :thumbsup2

That’s when we’re going. It just popped up last night (I’ve been looking a few times a day for 2-3 weeks). 8/23-8/27

8/17-23 seems really booked up for some reason

That’s when we’re going. It just popped up last night (I’ve been looking a few times a day for 2-3 weeks). 8/23-8/27

8/17-23 seems really booked up for some reason
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh… maybe I will get lucky too I look twice a day! dare I ask what you paid? and did you look on universal site or lowes

It was on the Universal site. I’m entitled to a special rate so I’m not sure my price would be helpful to you but what I thought was interesting was it was only $20 more a night than the regular Portofino room I had booked!!!!

It was on the Universal site. I’m entitled to a special rate so I’m not sure my price would be helpful to you but what I thought was interesting was it was only $20 more a night than the regular Portofino room I had booked!!!!
U are so lucky!!!

I know! I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. I held my breath all the way through and actually cheered when I got the conf#! Lol

We were happy to get a rate of $240/night for club level accommodations November 28-December 3. I hope and have to believe that the renovation will be long completed by then.

We were happy to get a rate of $240/night for club level accommodations November 28-December 3. I hope and have to believe that the renovation will be long completed by then.

It will be completed by then.

We got our club room booked for February for $250 a night whereas the regular room was $280.....!!!!

Can’t say no to that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!