Club level rooms at the universal hotels

lissiesmum

DIS Veteran
Hello there😊 We have reservations at AKL for a club level stay July 19 for a hotel only mini vacation. We were looking forward to getting out of our Covid 19 bubble for some pool time and a nice resort to relax at and and get some good food. It looks like our resort may be taken over by one of the sports teams that will be invading Disney soon so I am looking for an alternative. What is food like at club levels at Universal? Which resort would be best for two teens? Will there still be club level during coronovirus? Thanks so much for your help!!!

No information at this point about club food
But sure there will be a release of info later this month.

Right now all club rooms at Universal are closed. No announced date for reopening.

They are selling Club level rooms right now. I can see an RPR Club room I could reserve for tonight if I wanted.

Hello there😊 We have reservations at AKL for a club level stay July 19 for a hotel only mini vacation. We were looking forward to getting out of our Covid 19 bubble for some pool time and a nice resort to relax at and and get some good food. It looks like our resort may be taken over by one of the sports teams that will be invading Disney soon so I am looking for an alternative. What is food like at club levels at Universal? Which resort would be best for two teens? Will there still be club level during coronovirus? Thanks so much for your help!!!

We enjoy Royal Pacific club level but our 16 yr old teen (high school swim team) thinks the pool is too small. If you click on this: Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels

and click on the resorts, scroll through to see photos of each resort and what has been offered for breakfast, snacks and beverages. If you have any questions @schumigirl can help guide you. Might want to include the ages of your teens. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts