Club level questions

seven12

Earning My Ears
Considering club level this trip and was wondering when access begins and stops. If we arrive early and our room is not ready can we use the club or do we have to wait until we have our room keys - possibly 4pm?
I know the express passes are good from day of arrival through evening of departure. Is club the same?
Usually DH and kids go eat breakfast while I shower - would they be able to bring breakfast back to the room for me?
Thanks

As soon as you check in you can use Club Lounge.

You can of course take food back to your room anytime.

As for departure day, officially you only have till check out time. If they’re not busy they may give you access a little later.

But the manager told me recently, that people aren’t allowed in for evening offerings once they have checked out. They have a head count and food is ordered in advance for numbers.

Thank you! I wont be there evening on checkout but was hoping for afternoon snack before we head to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!