Club Level for only part of stay

jemtx

DIS Veteran
how complicated is it to have to change rooms during a short stay? I was able to find a good price for club level of our first two days at BC, but nothing club available for last night. Is it crazy of me to have to switch rooms for the last night?

You can wait in the club lounge while you need to be out of the first room and waiting for the second room. Or head to the parks. But you'll have to take everything out of the first room and store it somewhere.

Not at all. We always do a split stay between two different hotels and it's no big deal - moving between rooms in the same hotel would be even easier - the bell desk can hold your bags while you wait for the new room.

Honestly it depends on if you have children and how small they are. We loved split stays even on short trips.....even with DS it was easy after about age 5. With DD1 we have done 3 split stays and 2 trips without changing. With a baby it is torcher being ' hotel-less' for even a few hours in my opinion. If you don't have little ones though, Disney makes it easy, just pack lightly for quick transition. Have a great trip!

This would be with a 9 yr old.

I guess I could pray that Disney would just let us stay in the nicer room the last night. ha ha!

I guess I could pray that Disney would just let us stay in the nicer room the last night. ha ha!

It will be easy! Take 9 year old swimming or into the park, when you get back your next room will be ready. You all are going to have so much fun!

A same-resort split CL to non-CL? Eeeks, that would be hard on me. Not the changing rooms part (splits are easy if you’re organized)... just the missing the CL part! :-)

Kind of kidding.

I like the idea of asking if you can keep your room for that last night, but be prepared they may want you to pay the CL room rack rate for that final night. Anything other than that will be some good pixie dust.

Have fun!

A same-resort split CL to non-CL? Eeeks, that would be hard on me. Not the changing rooms part (splits are easy if you’re organized)... just the missing the CL part! :-)

Kind of kidding.

I like the idea of asking if you can keep your room for that last night, but be prepared they may want you to pay the CL room rack rate for that final night. Anything other than that will be some good pixie dust.

Have fun!
I worry about the same feeling about CL vs. Non-CL. I really want that last night for a morning send-off. How much do you think the rack rate difference is?

If there is a resort you’ve been wanting to try, you can move there for the last night. But if you stay at BC in a regular room that last night, remember you can use the lounge until midnight the day you check out. So you can still access it for appetizers & desserts. Personally, I wouldn’t really unpack for the first 2 nights so moving for the last night would be pretty easy. And you should save a good amount not paying for club level that last night. Maybe do the Cape May Character breakfast that next morning with your savings!

I worry about the same feeling about CL vs. Non-CL. I really want that last night for a morning send-off. How much do you think the rack rate difference is?

What room category & dates do you have booked? You should be able to look on the Disney website to check prices. If that is not showing anything, mousesavers has a list of all room types & prices by season.

If there is a resort you’ve been wanting to try, you can move there for the last night. But if you stay at BC in a regular room that last night, remember you can use the lounge until midnight the day you check out. So you can still access it for appetizers & desserts. Personally, I wouldn’t really unpack for the first 2 nights so moving for the last night would be pretty easy. And you should save a good amount not paying for club level that last night. Maybe do the Cape May Character breakfast that next morning with your savings!
Great idea

What room category & dates do you have booked? You should be able to look on the Disney website to check prices. If that is not showing anything, mousesavers has a list of all room types & prices by season.
Right now we are YC with a good rate water view. Found club there was $245/night more. BC has club on 3rd party site for only $125/night more, but they only have it for first two nights. Ahhh decisions.

We recently returned from that exact type of stay - BRV for two nights and the CR club level for two nights. Very enjoyable. We’ve done several split stays over the years and it’s an easy process.

Never say never in Disney, but I would keep checking to see if the room opens up as you get closer to your trip or even about 60/30 days prior when people cancel. Not sure what your travel days/dates are, but usually they'll love for you to stay in the same room if it was available -- so it just may not be. Good luck though!

Never say never in Disney, but I would keep checking to see if the room opens up as you get closer to your trip or even about 60/30 days prior when people cancel. Not sure what your travel days/dates are, but usually they'll love for you to stay in the same room if it was available -- so it just may not be. Good luck though!
Thanks. Our trip is about 3 weeks out. I’m keeping my fingers. crossed.

Thanks. Our trip is about 3 weeks out. I’m keeping my fingers. crossed.

I would even check up until the time you check-in and mention that you would like to continue your stay in the same room and what the cost would be to do so. Have fun!

I don’t think praying will help. If there was a room, you could book it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter