Club Level Drinks

Thank you!!! Are the drinks unlimited?

Prob depends on your definition (I’m sure there’s a limit at some point) but for the most part they are. Some lounges you get served, some you serve yours3lf. Hours are limited in theory but at some clubs they will offer outside the normal drink hours, or you can ask.

We just returned from a split stay Sports/YC CL/Poly CL. At YC, wine was offered in the evening but happily supplied upon request earlier in the day. I don't know about Poly - we didn't use the lounge very much during the afternoons. As for unlimited, yes - at YC wines were served and CMs would actually ask me if I would like more. At Poly, it was self serve.

BC served but you could ask anytime during fully operational lounge hours. They also asked often if you would like refilled or a new beer etc during appetizer service especially and dessert service.

CR, served outside of appetizer and dessert where it was self serve.

BC served but you could ask anytime during fully operational lounge hours. They also asked often if you would like refilled or a new beer etc during appetizer service especially and dessert service.

BWI served me beer not long after breakfast when I asked. I am an early bird and a late night fan too (don't sleep a lot even at home). The staff would give me two beers anytime of day/night until they closed down to clean. I also tipped my maid well as she was the one that had to deal with the bottles every morning.

No prob. at WKL. They will get it if it's not out yet, which is 530 on. In fact I'm drinking one right now at 345 that I requested. About 3 specialties available plus regular like Bud light. I'm sure there's wine. They also have an IPA tap here at 530. How many she asks and gets it. Glasses available in fridge if wanted.
At AKL they had African wines at night, but I requested Angry Orchard and Sangria and beer earlier. No one said Boo, or put limits. Usually am grabbing 2, sometimes bring to room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!