Club Level available now at PBH!!!!

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
Perhaps this is old news, but it was new to me! I just booked PBH club level for $245.00 APH discount. This is for the week of November 20. The loews reservations didn't have much info so I called the hotel and they told me club level is the 5th & 6th floor in the villa section.

Laura

Laura, thanks for the info thats the first I have heard about it starting in november! Hear any other info about it? Thanks again! Gonna have to check that out for december!

O.K. so what does this exactly mean-club level that is. Everyone seems so excited. Is it worth it if you do the parks all day. Is your room on the 5th or 6th floor in villa or is that just a lounge? Perks please! thank you much.

Okay this just bites! My room is on the 6th floor and i'll have to buy club level to get that room again. :( I called while ago and the best rate they had for my dates was 279! She first quoted me 379! OMG have they lost there minds? Oh and get this if you book a deluxe room the UPGRADE to club level is 80 bucks! I though hmmm they must be serving rib eye steak or something NO there not they told me the offering where exactly what HRH has. Who is gonna be willing to pay that kind of money for a few snacks? He said cont breakfast in the morning would be served then one hot item and he referred to meatballs as that item as a sample of the hot offering. My goodness and get this the club level is not on the 5 or 6th floors you have to go to the conceirge louge which is on the 3rd floor to get your foods! What kind of crazy set up is this? If your familar with the hotel that just crazy to walk that far and pay that much for a snack basically. I don't know about ya'll be that's gonna go over like a lead balloon for those of us familar with the hotels lay out. If you pay that much to stay club level i have a feeling your gonna come back mad as poo with PBH. Who wants to "dress" and walk that far for a snack instead of just running across the hall to get that. That's just nuts. I'm so dissappointed. :confused:

I've stayed at the end of the Villa wing and would swear that it is a shorter walk from the boat to Universal than from the boat to our room. I wasn't too impressed other than my bath tub had a window.

Thank you Partyof6 for those details. If you don't mind my asking what is your room number. We have a handicapped person with us and they suggested 2604. Do you know where and what it is like? Is the villa really that far to water taxi? Thank you for the info.

Cass- LOL!!!!!!!!

I was hoping more of an array of cannoli's, cappucino's, gelato, and the likes.

Chips ahoy and oreos....how classy.:(

Originally posted by SpideyHulk24
I was hoping more of an array of cannoli's, cappucino's, gelato, and the likes.

Don't hold your breath my friend :rolleyes:

P.S.... sent you "mail" yesterday.. hope it makes it there before you leave :)

>>^..^<<

Cass-

You are a gem. Thanks again! I will keep an eye out for it and email you once I get it! :D

guys since we are talking about rooms, has anyone stayed at the RPH standard room with a view of the Hulk and Dr.Doom, on the offical website of universal it shows a standard room with that view, if anyone has had this view before please let me know and if you don't mine can i have the room number.
thanks brooke

Hi... I had a standard room in Tower One and we faced the Hulk, Dr, Doom and the Lobby/Valet Parking area... very nice view with trees and tiered gardens and a little stream.

Sorry I can't remember the room #.

The standard rooms are fine, very comfortable, great bedding.. you will enjoy your stay.

>>^..^<<

We stayed in 1623 at RPR. It was awesome. Our view was exactly what you see on the website. You could hear the Hulk warming up in the morning, but it won't interrupt your rest. We LOVED it and would stay in that room again in a heart beat.

Have fun!

Originally posted by brooke1
guys since we are talking about rooms, has anyone stayed at the RPH standard room with a view of the Hulk and Dr.Doom, on the offical website of universal it shows a standard room with that view, if anyone has had this view before please let me know and if you don't mine can i have the room number.
thanks brooke

One whole side of tower one has this view. I found it too noisey for me though, I'm a late sleeper and could hear the Hulk all morning. It's a very convenient tower to the parks. You can walk down the stairs and you're right on the path.
Too bad about PBH club, that's way too much money for the same old stuff, and not even on the same level. Bummer. I'll stick with RPR.

When the PB originally opened, all the offerings were in the concierge area...with all the action in the concierge room, and all the delicious offerings...nobody seemed to have a problem going there...lol. It was always full of people, sitting around enjoying everything.

Doesn't sound like the offerings are quite the same this time around.

Either way...the resort really isn't that big and if you do book club level...the walk really isn't all that far.

We did concierge at the Boardwalk...staying on the Villas side..not a problem there either...Portofino would be a shorter walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter