Club Level at The Swan????

Mrs.A

Wants a Castle like Cinderellas
I just booked the club level at the Swan for 8 nights in Aug. Can anyone give me some info on this? Is it like the concerige at CR where one level is offered more services? Does this include turn down service in the evening? I just booked this over the net thru dreams unlimited on Sat. evening. I have not had a chance to talk to anyone at DU. The price was good, I'm real happy with it.

The Club Level at the Swan gives you access to the lounge where they have a continental breakfast of muffins, fruit,bagels,cereal etc. They also have coffee,milk tea,juice etc. and you can grab bottles of water to take with you to the parks. In the afternoon they have cheese and crackers, fruit, veggies and dip etc. and also have drinks and coke etc. for the taking. At night they have cordials. We loved the club level and will be going back. They will make PS's for you also. They are very friendly and if you see Mamma T say a hello from us, she's wonderful. Hope this helps :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter