Club Level at RPR question

TommyJK

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Question if anyone knows the answer (Schumi I'm looking in your direction......)

When you book a club level room at RPR, will they always put you in T3 (where the Club Lounge is located)? Or is there the chance they'd put you in T1 or T2?

Usually you will stay in T3

If not on floor 7, then floor 6 or lower when club rooms are booked up
If you want a specific room type (king suite),

there are limited numbers of them

When I booked club, I requested floor 6

I have known a few peeps that booked club but requested T1

Hi all,

Question if anyone knows the answer (Schumi I'm looking in your direction......)

When you book a club level room at RPR, will they always put you in T3 (where the Club Lounge is located)? Or is there the chance they'd put you in T1 or T2?

:wave2:

As Mac already answered yes, you’ll be in T3.

A few years back when T1 had been refurbed but T3 it was very kindly arranged for us to stay in one of the refurbed rooms, while still having Club Level access.......took us a few minutes to get there.

We always stay on the 6th floor T3 too, personal preference.......again, doesn’t take long to get upstairs to the lounge if you are put on the 6th floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!