Club Buzz Stage Presents Soto?!

Dale-n-Chip

DIS Veteran
OK, Anal Retentive Planner that I am, I was "just checking" the DL calendar for my December dates and found times listed for this "show" on Dec 16. I searched this board and the DIS and couldn't find reference to "Soto." What in the world are they talking about? :confused3 Or is this an acronym for "Something Or The Other?"

My profuse apologies if this is a stupid question. :blush: I know it's nothing critical to world peace, but it's REALLY bugging me. I'm wound pretty tightly and probably had too much caffeine this morning. :banana: :rolleyes1

Sorry, don't know what Soto stands for but I do know they have live bands perform at the Buzz stage often. So it's probably a band that is performing while you are there. Most of the time I've heard 80's rock music being played in that area. I've never paid attention to any band names, so don't know if I've heard Soto or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter