Club 33 Waiting Period

You could likely get an estimate by emailing them as this I the only way to contact those in charge of the actual club... It is listed as when you email your interest they will contact you when a membership is available... what you are asking is just not public information and if someone here is a member their experience would differ from yours as to how long or if they waited.

There’s a long thread on the news and rumors board here on the Disboards if you want more info. Seems like some posters there have already had interviews and joined.

It took us 16 months from getting on the list to getting the first letter and another month after returning theninfo they asked for to get an interview request. We added very soon after it was announced so I imagine those who get on the list now may have a longer wait but I think it’s so much complex than jusy “Being your turn in line”. Some folks hear back right away, some get offers right away and some take longer. No clue as to the process and I think they prefer it that way.

The waitlist for CA isn’t 14,000 long or 14 years long- darnit I cant remember. But 14 something or other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!