Club 33 Social Media Rule(s)

Yes. My daughter likes to wear sleeveless and tank style shirts (Tank tops are on the "Not Allowed" list.) The top she is wearing above is a sleeveless blouse. Because of this, and knowing bra straps can slip, she always carries a shrug with her (the black coverup.) The woman sitting with us at the table in the blue and green dress also had a tank style dress, and she carries a shrug (this was a blue one.) If there is a chance a bra strap can show, carry a shrug, wrap, shawl. It is just easier.
Yup! Of course I had a coordinating sweater but forgot it in my locker when it came time for dinner! Oh well!

Well I **did** take pictures in the bathroom when I was at Club 33 :o

It was unique in there--the loo is white wicker!

I did not post them, but showed them to friends and family. No harm, no foul.
If you were a guest of a member and someone were to have seen you taking the photo in the bathroom (like another member or CM) the member who gave you the reservation could have been faced with serious consequences.
It's like saying you parked in a handicap spot when you don't have a placard but nobody else came and needed it, so no harm no foul.
The rules are there for a reason and it seems rather inconsiderate to the member and other guests who abide by the rules.

Well I **did** take pictures in the bathroom when I was at Club 33 :o

It was unique in there--the loo is white wicker!

I did not post them, but showed them to friends and family. No harm, no foul.
From your description, I’m thinking it was before the remodel and rules. But this is why so few members will make reservations for others. Too many feel they can do whatever and not abide by rules and it is safer for members to not send people unaccompanied.

Actually, it is CA state law. You can't use a camera inside a bathroom, dressing room, fitting room, etc.
Oh whoops! I definitely took some pictures in a bathroom at the Disneyland hotel! It was a tiny one, so cutely decorated, and no one else was in there, but still... 😬 😜

Lol everyone, I didn’t want to paste the law in here, but using a camera in a bathroom is perfectly legal in California.

What’s NOT legal is using it with the intent to invade the privacy of someone else (aka being a peeping tom)

Full text of law is here: https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?sectionNum=647.&lawCode=PEN

Scroll to section j. Fun fact, you can’t bring your drone to Club 33, fly it into the bathroom, and take pictures of somebody 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!