Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

Do you mind if I ask if you wrote a long, thought-out expression of interest? I’m beginning to wonder if I kept my email too short and sweet thinking it was only going to an automated list and wouldn’t matter
It's been a while but I don't remember writing anything but a short email regarding my interest. It took them a long time to reply

Though I know I expressed interest officially at least twice before, my husband sent another email from his work address a few days ago. We immediately got an automated "thanks for your interest" response, but just today he received an email with the application with 14 days to respond. We actually leave for WDW on Saturday and will be there through the Dark Side races next weekend, so the timing is perfect if they decide to do an in-person meeting like @RRB is doing. Fingers crossed!

Though I know I expressed interest officially at least twice before, my husband sent another email from his work address a few days ago. We immediately got an automated "thanks for your interest" response, but just today he received an email with the application with 14 days to respond. We actually leave for WDW on Saturday and will be there through the Dark Side races next weekend, so the timing is perfect if they decide to do an in-person meeting like @RRB is doing. Fingers crossed!
Good luck. Our interview is on 5/2 at 10:30

This is interesting! Good luck to you! I’m just confused as to how to “impress” them or at least get their attention through this email now knowing your experience of emailing a couple times and getting nothing, and then your husband getting a response within days. It seems random, but I’d be surprised if there’s not more to it...

It's too bad about the NDA. It seems like you should be able to find out the basics without having to go in person to be interviewed and sign an NDA.

Do you mind if I ask if you wrote a long, thought-out expression of interest? I’m beginning to wonder if I kept my email too short and sweet thinking it was only going to an automated list and wouldn’t matter

I wrote a short email saying I wanted to apply or be put on the waitlist. I got an immediate auto response and have not heard anything since. It said: “Should a membership opportunity become available, Club 33 will contact you.” So either I’m on the wait list or deemed not worthy. :-)

I wrote a short email saying I wanted to apply or be put on the waitlist. I got an immediate auto response and have not heard anything since. It said: “Should a membership opportunity become available, Club 33 will contact you.” So either I’m on the wait list or deemed not worthy. :-)
I think it is a timing thing. Those who sent an email early were contacted early.

I think it is a timing thing. Those who sent an email early were contacted early.
I sent an email on the “announcement” day last year, which was April 13, so I haven’t heard for a whole year :) And then someone just posted above that they sent an email within the last week and got a response to fill out the form in two days, so I don’t think it is first come, first served. I’m just wondering how they are determining “worthiness” from just an email address ‍♀️

I sent an email on the “announcement” day last year, which was April 13, so I haven’t heard for a whole year :) And then someone just posted above that they sent an email within the last week and got a response to fill out the form in two days, so I don’t think it is first come, first served. I’m just wondering how they are determining “worthiness” from just an email address ‍♀️

To be clear, I also sent an email on announcement day, and another about six months later, then a third this past week. They all included our names and city, but weren't from the same email address.

Wonder if it has something to do with your history and the amount of money (or as they call it in the alumni world, your “level of engagement”) you spend with Disney? I have to assume they pop the name in the computer and they have access to a lot of info. Parks, cruises, ABD, etc.
Very well could be part of it. They went after Golden Oak owners first.

Yeah, I was late to the game for sure. I wasn't all that interested until I read what the perks are (assuming the perks listed here and other sites are correct, it's a great deal). Hopefully the waiting list isn't crazy long already.

Not that I'm anywhere near considering it, but I must not be understanding something.
If you bought all of those things outside of Club 33 you’d be roughly looking at around $30000 but that wouldn’t include yearly fees and the perk of being able to use the spaces in the park. I still wouldn’t consider it a great deal though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter