Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

They are pretty much polar opposites. It could help you get a membership into the other one maybe, but there won't be an official policy to jump between them. At least not anytime soon.

Can anyone tell me if the cost is the initial 33k PLUS 15k or is it 33k and then 15k every year there after?

Can anyone tell me if the cost is the initial 33k PLUS 15k or is it 33k and then 15k every year there after?
The current cost is the initiation, which is now mid-40s, plus the annual fee of about $15K this year. Annual fee is annually. It is currently $15K, but expect it to rise annually, 3-10%.

What people here are telling you is accurate. The initial cost went up and is not 33K anymore.
Do you know what it is? I have my interview scheduled in June and I want to be prepared. Do they finance any of it? Can I use my AMEX for it? Seeing if I need to cash things in to be ready. How long after they offer do you have to pay?

Do you know what it is? I have my interview scheduled in June and I want to be prepared. Do they finance any of it? Can I use my AMEX for it? Seeing if I need to cash things in to be ready. How long after they offer do you have to pay?
It is around 45K. It could change again by the time you have your meeting. Not sure on the financial details. I think that is likely something you could discuss in your meeting. I do not believe you have to be ready to pay at your meeting.

I was told mid $40s would be the new price as of mid-November (it could be higher now, I don't know). You cannot finance it via Disney. You can charge it. They want payment 7 days from signing -- and you have 7 days to sign from when you get the offer.

They do not finance. You can put it on a credit card or write a check.

You might want to avoid asking about “financing” the membership, which might give the impression you cannot easily pay the dues.
Good point! I was just asking my options as I don’t keep 60k in my checking account and wasn’t sure if you had to pay right there. I just want to be as prepared as possible. Hopefully I get the invite! I appreciate everyone’s time!

You might want to avoid asking about “financing” the membership, which might give the impression you cannot easily pay the dues.
I wonder if that's really a concern on Disney's part. If you don't pay they simply don't allow you in.

Some of the info here isn’t right. Most members will refrain from discussing any specifics about this online — as they should.

I’d just advise that you wait for your interview and ask questions there. Don’t count on any specifics you read online.

As far as advice, I’d say be yourself and enjoy — truly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!