Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

We've used our membership pretty heavily and not once have we experienced a capacity issue. No clue what he's talking about. It's been very busy a couple times but not at capacity, not even during the events. The interview should provide you with all the info you'll need, just be sure to prepare questions for any concerns you have. As a member I can't recommend the thing enough.

Thank you, good to know!

Thank you, good to know!
We have been several times and only once did the Epcot lounge feel busy. It didn’t detract from
Our experience at all though and I know
More cms are coming on board all the time which will help. We love it and are so glad we joined! No regrets after 3 months. Time will tell but I enjoy Disney even more than I did before!

Was able to get into Club 33 in Disneyland a few years ago. We did not even know what it was t a new friend made the offer and we took it. An amazing time there but frankl no interest in a WDW location. Disneyland was special because Walts wife Lillian did a lot of the decorating. Walt died before it went into service.

Victoria and Albert's gives an experience close to Club 33 for a lot less money although it will run you about $600.00 for dinner for two. No longer go since price went so high and they took away Tables in Wonderland discount.

An amazing time there but frankl no interest in a WDW location.

Victoria and Albert's gives an experience close to Club 33 for a lot less money although it will run you about $600.00 for dinner for two.
Apples and oranges IMO. Membership is not about eating in a restaurant -- there's far more to it than that, based on the info reported in this thread. This might be true if only comparing a meal experience -- I've never been to Club 33 so can't compare to our V&A and other similar dining experiences.

Last edited:
Was able to get into Club 33 in Disneyland a few years ago. We did not even know what it was t a new friend made the offer and we took it. An amazing time there but frankl no interest in a WDW location. Disneyland was special because Walts wife Lillian did a lot of the decorating. Walt died before it went into service.

Victoria and Albert's gives an experience close to Club 33 for a lot less money although it will run you about $600.00 for dinner for two. No longer go since price went so high and they took away Tables in Wonderland discount.

Club 33 in Disneyland has been completely redone, so the "Lillian decorating" is now lost. V&A's is a nice dinner, and can be compared slightly to DL Club 33, but WDW Club 33 is four lounges, with no restaurants, so like the previous post says, you're comparing apples to oranges. They aren't even the same thing. Club 33 is so much more than lounges and restaurants... they are just one of the MANY benefits of being a member. Outside guests often don't realize that because the only "benefit" they can get invited to really is a good meal for the most part.

We were told at the meeting (in August) that these days it was anything from 2 days to 6 mos (at the far, far end), with the average being within a week or two.

Can you share your impressions from the meeting? I'm curious because your mindset going in seemed similar to my own. But if it's too hard to share that without sharing things you can't disclose, I totally understand.

Can you share your impressions from the meeting? I'm curious because your mindset going in seemed similar to my own. But if it's too hard to share that without sharing things you can't disclose, I totally understand.
I'm really not comfortable getting into the details - you're right. :) I'm such a rule follower, and I respect the process and the way they are choosing to handle everything. All I would say is that if you do have the opportunity to and decide to attend a meeting, I'd go in with an open mind. You'll hear much of what you've seen posted here or elsewhere, and then additional info, of course. We did go in with an open mind, and we left the meeting with a better impression than what I had going in -- but of course, this is all so subjective.

I'm really not comfortable getting into the details - you're right. :) I'm such a rule follower, and I respect the process and the way they are choosing to handle everything. All I would say is that if you do have the opportunity to and decide to attend a meeting, I'd go in with an open mind. You'll hear much of what you've seen posted here or elsewhere, and then additional info, of course. We did go in with an open mind, and we left the meeting with a better impression than what I had going in -- but of course, this is all so subjective.

Thank you! I was mostly curious about your general impression, and understand not being able to get into any details. I do have a meeting set up early next year. I'm a bit skeptical (given several other travel-related ideas about how to spend the money), but certainly intrigued! I'm looking forward to the meeting.

Okay, I give up... they clearly don't want me. :-(

I've been emailing them (total of 4 times) for the past 6 months. Never got anything other than an auto-response. I'm not really that disappointed, but this would have saved us a lot of money (assuming you really get VIP tours included). I do wonder how people get invites to this (or replies to emails). I assume my family would fit the demographic they are looking for, but who knows what they are looking for, I suppose. Oh well.

We emailed them for almost a year before we got contacted. Don't give up.

For WDW club 33 (or DL?)? I had the impression from this thread that most people were hearing back in a week or two to schedule the interview.

How often did you email? I don't want to seem to crazy.

Originally I thought I wasn't hearing back because I didn't have a trip that close, but my October and December trips are approaching so I emailed again last month (but just got the auto response). Though I did say in one of my first emails we would make a special trip whenever worked for an interview.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter