Club 33, 2019 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love all those reports on how someone knows someone who knows someone who can get a reservation... always interesting how some things turn out...
And that’s the one thing I don’t even dream about cause it simply won’t happen... Germany is just to far away for that to work...winning in the lottery will be happening before that and I don’t even play....:rotfl:

But reading about how other people accomplish a dream like that by pure chance is great!:thumbsup2

Oh, and by the way I would totally understand the rule that the member must be present...after all this is as exclusive as it gets... In fact I find it pretty generous that (at least for now as it seems) they don’t have to be there... but it must be working for Disney and the members I guess...
B3rlingirl, you just never know. It really came out of nowhere for me!

I put it on my bucket list every year. I figure it can’t hurt to put it out in the universe even though the chances are very slim. I have an old friend from high school who knew someone who knew someone and she got to go fo dinner. It sounds like it was perfect and that it just “worked out”. Seems like the best way to experience that sort of thing, a little extra magic if you will.

My first time, I expressed an interest and somebody took notice. It was for my 10-year wedding anniversary, and I got to make REAL MAGIC happen..The second time, a similar situation, offer extended. It has been so magical. To me, its been such an honor to been afforded so many opportunities to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries at the club. We are crazy Disney fans and are really into the history. My eldest probably knows almost as much as me about the entire Disney story, so a treat for the club is always amazing for us. I cherish every time and hope I can continue to experience it from time to time. Big thanks rolling out to the two members who've afforded me so many amazing memories.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter