Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Seller returned closing docs:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

…and the wait begins
Good luck! And good choice (BRV is my first home, so I approve of your choice :) )

Did I read correctly that it’s currently taking five weeks from deed recording to points showing up in your accounts? We recorded our deed on 1 June. I’ve been checking all week to see if the contract has been added as the title company said it’s usually added in 4-7days and that points usually show in 7-10 days. If it takes five weeks or longer then we will be cutting it close to our banking window of 31 July!

Did I read correctly that it’s currently taking five weeks from deed recording to points showing up in your accounts? We recorded our deed on 1 June. I’ve been checking all week to see if the contract has been added as the title company said it’s usually added in 4-7days and that points usually show in 7-10 days. If it takes five weeks or longer then we will be cutting it close to our banking window of 31 July!

Our deed was recorded with OC on 5/5 so I’m at 32 days from recording with no points yet. Our contract showed up on Tuesday, but no points in my account yet. And my contract has plenty that have to be used by 11/30/20 lol so I’d know if they were there. Someone else who recently closed had their pts appear 6 days after contract appeared so I’m hoping for tomorrow, but not holding my breath.

Our deed was recorded with OC on 5/5 so I’m at 32 days from recording with no points yet. Our contract showed up on Tuesday, but no points in my account yet. And my contract has plenty that have to be used by 11/30/20 lol so I’d know if they were there. Someone else who recently closed had their pts appear 6 days after contract appeared so I’m hoping for tomorrow, but not holding my breath.

Oh dear, I should have asked the Seller to bank the points for me. I’m assuming it will be too late for that now.

Ours was recorded on 5/8 - it is now 30 days later and the contract still hasn't shown up in our account. Have emailed member admin a couple of times. Never expected this long and frustrating wait!

Oh dear, I should have asked the Seller to bank the points for me. I’m assuming it will be too late for that now.
If you think you might get the points after your banking window closes, then you might contact your broker about this. We did - our broker reached out to the seller and came back to confirm that the seller banked the points a few days before our window closed.

Ours was recorded on 5/8 - it is now 30 days later and the contract still hasn't shown up in our account. Have emailed member admin a couple of times. Never expected this long and frustrating wait!

Same! I emailed MA just once- last Saturday- and they responded last Monday saying my contract should appear by the end of last week (showed up Tuesday afternoon) and then points would follow in an additional 7-10 business days. I wasn’t exactly expecting THIS much of a wait on the back end. My contract is loaded so I have banked points that’ll expire 11/30/20 which would normally not be too awful, but since so many UYs had their expiration extended until 11/30 based on points used during the closure everyone is grabbing anything they can find. Not to mention, riviera and Jambo availability zeroed out for the rest of 2020 last week so another layer of complexity lol. We already have November 2020 bookings for Disney, but I plan to shuffle some of my new points for some bigger rooms, different resorts, etc since they have to be used anyway.

Home: Saratoga Springs Resort
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 4/23/20
Offer accepted: 4/23/20
Sent to ROFR: 4/24/20
Passed ROFR: 5/19.20
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

It's been almost 3 weeks since we passed ROFR and was hoping to have closing docs by now. This is our first contract though so unsure how long the process should take. Our 7 month window for a February trip opens on 7th July but I don't think we'll have points in our account by then :(

Home: OKW
Broker: Fidelity
Title Company: First American
Offer made: 04/04/2020
Offer accepted: 04/04/2020
Sent to ROFR: 04/15/2020
Passed ROFR: 04/27/2020
Closing docs received:5/15/2020
Closing docs returned:5/19/2020 (mailed)
Seller returned closing docs:5/24/2020
Closing:
Deed recorded: 6/4/2020
Points in account:

Thank goodness Im not in a rush LOL
Wow - you got through ROFR in 12 Days
Congratulations! :thumbsup2

Home: Poly
Broker: Fidelity
Title Company: First American
Offer made: 4/17/20
Offer accepted: 4/21/20
Sent to ROFR: 4/27/20
Passed ROFR: 5/28/20
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Home: Bay Lake Tower
Broker: DVC Shop, LLC
Title Company: Hayes Title, LLC
Offer made: 4/14/20
Offer accepted: 4/16/20
Sent to ROFR: 4/17/20
Passed ROFR: went to closing w/out hearing back from ROFR
Closing docs received: 5/28/20
Closing docs returned: 5/29/20 (electronically)
Seller returned closing docs: ?
Closing: ?
Deed recorded: 6/4/20
Points in account:

This is our first contract so we’re waiting on getting our member number in the next few weeks and getting that set up. And then hopefully not too long after we will have our points and can book our first trip. 😊

Finally have membership showing!! 27 days between deed recording and membership showing. Longer wait than ROFR! Fingers crossed for points soon!

Finally have membership showing!! 27 days between deed recording and membership showing. Longer wait than ROFR! Fingers crossed for points soon!
Congratulations. We're on day 31 since deed recording, and still don't see contract in our account!

I think ROFR is taking just as long now, and that seems to typically be 2 weeks or so. The waiting is terrible! And they swear things are processed in the order received, but there seems to be somr wiggle room on that :(

Yesterday, the contract finally showed up in our account - 32 days after the deed recorded. Now to wait another 7-10 business days for the points to show. (So frustrating!)

It really is! We're hoping to get points before our 7 months hits and we lose resort advantage. 5 days...tick tock!

Yesterday, the contract finally showed up in our account - 32 days after the deed recorded. Now to wait another 7-10 business days for the points to show. (So frustrating!)
Our contract appeared on 6/2 and still no points in our account yet! 😭 first world problems, I know, but the wait is awful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter