Closing Time!!

I just received my welcome letter yesterday. It was dated Oct 9th, which is only 6 days after I closed. So it looks like you might be able to call in well before 10 days out and get your membership info.

I just received my welcome letter yesterday. It was dated Oct 9th, which is only 6 days after I closed. So it looks like you might be able to call in well before 10 days out and get your membership info.

I got my welcome letter yesterday, too! -dated on the 6th, though. They received my paperwork from the title company on September 29th, so that's also before the 10 days. The only delay was that my title company didn't send the information to Disney until 10 days after closing.

I got my welcome letter yesterday, too! -dated on the 6th, though. They received my paperwork from the title company on September 29th, so that's also before the 10 days. The only delay was that my title company didn't send the information to Disney until 10 days after closing.
Wow...that’s a long delay!

Our closing is scheduled for tomorrow and I'm getting even more impatient! The sellers are supposedly coming back from a Disney vacation today, which is why we had a delayed closing.

I closed Thursday and I'm tempted to call to see if all of my things are ready for booking... I need to be told not too so someone please tell me it's too soon!!

Hi Lindsay. We had out deed recorded on October 6th and our points finally showed up in our account on Friday October 13th. I had called on the 12th and was informed it could take another 7 - 10 days for the points to load, despite our member number showing up in the account but surprisingly the points showed up the next morning. I would expect you would see your points by the end of this week.

Hi Lindsay. We had out deed recorded on October 6th and our points finally showed up in our account on Friday October 13th. I had called on the 12th and was informed it could take another 7 - 10 days for the points to load, despite our member number showing up in the account but surprisingly the points showed up the next morning. I would expect you would see your points by the end of this week.
Will they give you all of your log in information before points are ready?

So I got an email from my title company on Friday at 10am that we closed but as of this morning I don't see it showing up on the comptroller website yet. Should I wait until this afternoon and then send an email if I don't see it?

So I got an email from my title company on Friday at 10am that we closed but as of this morning I don't see it showing up on the comptroller website yet. Should I wait until this afternoon and then send an email if I don't see it?
Keep checking. We closed Thursday and I got the closing email at 11:00am and we were official on the website at 2pm that same day. Maybe the weekend delayed your recording! I would check back this afternoon!

Our deed was recorded last monday I called today we are in and the points are loaded. The woman I spoke with said they put us in the system on Friday so thats what 4 days

We were recorded on Thursday last week so I will try this week Thursday!

Will they give you all of your log in information before points are ready?

We were already members and bought the same use year for our resale so the information for the resale was listed a couple of days prior to the actual points showing up (both contracts show up under the same member #). Not sure how this works if resale is your first contract.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!