Closing Time!!

DVC Resale Market, and Magic Vacation Title is the title company.

It's moved pretty quickly and really smooth. Seller seems responsive as well.

July 8, 2017 - offer made and accepted
July 31, 2017 - ROFR waived
Aug, 7, 2017 - Closing docs emailed to us

DVC Resale Market, and Magic Vacation Title is the title company.

It's moved pretty quickly and really smooth. Seller seems responsive as well.

July 8, 2017 - offer made and accepted
July 31, 2017 - ROFR waived
Aug, 7, 2017 - Closing docs emailed to us

That's awesome! I'm using Fidelity and it seems that they move at a slower pace.
June 30th- offer made/accepted
July 11th- sent to ROFR
July 30th- ROFR waived
--waiting on closing docs

Animal Kingdom 25 points

Offer made & accepted 6/26
Sent to ROFR: 6/28
Passed ROFR: 7/15
Received closing docs: 7/28
Sent closing docs back: 7/29
Still waiting for sellers closing docs....

SSR 110 pts. Feb u/y

Offer made & accepted 6/23
Sent to ROFR: 6/30
Passed ROFR: 7/14
Received closing docs: 8/4
Sent closing docs back: 8/7

SSR 300 points June use year

Offer made and accepted 6/28/17
Sent ROFR 6/30/17
Passed ROFR 7/25/17
Received closing Docs 8/9/17
Send closing Docs back 8/9/17

Update after some very straight forward emails to avoid more delays. Now it's all on DVC member services for member number and points. I know I'll get that pretty easy from them as I'm able to smoothly talk my way with people, I'm targeting next Friday to get it.

200 points
February Use Year
Broker: Fidelity
First American Title

Offer accepted: 6/11/17
Sent to ROFR: 6/12/17
Passed ROFR: 6/23/17
Estoppel recieved: 7/18/17
Closing documents received: 7/28/17
Buyer docs sent back: 7/29/17
Confirmed receipt of buyer docs: 7/31/17
Confirmed receipt of seller docs: 7/31/17
Closed: 8/2/17
Recorded of OCC: 8/3/17
Membership #: ?????
Points loaded: ?????

Soooo clooose, I closed 8/3, currently they are working on 8/2

So I closed\recorded on 8/1 and just called member services (407-566-3800, option 3 then 4) and the rep told me that they do not have access to resale member numbers. She said I would have to wait until I get the packet in the mail. This does not seem consistent with what others have stated in this thread...

It looks like most people had they're deeds recorded very shortly after receiving notifications their deals closed. It's been two days and it's still not recorded on the comptroller website. Is that unusual?

Animal Kingdom 25 points

Offer made & accepted 6/26
Sent to ROFR: 6/28
Passed ROFR: 7/15
Received closing docs: 7/28
Sent closing docs back: 7/29
Still waiting for sellers closing docs....

Still waiting for sellers closing docs...ugh

So I closed\recorded on 8/1 and just called member services (407-566-3800, option 3 then 4) and the rep told me that they do not have access to resale member numbers. She said I would have to wait until I get the packet in the mail. This does not seem consistent with what others have stated in this thread...
My docs were recorded on 7/31. This is my first DVC purchase. I called this morning as well and was told they could not give the member number over the phone. She said to wait for the letter that includes that and then call back to get the access information.

My docs were recorded on 7/31. This is my first DVC purchase. I called this morning as well and was told they could not give the member number over the phone. She said to wait for the letter that includes that and then call back to get the access information.

You want member administration, option 2, then option 2 again. You may get member serices but should transfer you to administration. When I called yesterday they were super nice, looked at all my info, said what day they got my info and what day they were working on. Even the person I spoke to said they are way ahead right now transferring ownership.

When you call make sure you have your contract number, it will be on deed on comptroller site. Also will need home resort, amount of points and seller name.

I won't call again until tomorrow, should be plenty of time to get mine in, plus it takes up to 72 hours to load points after they transfer ownership. I would just like mine before weekend so I can start viewing the site and hopefully points by Sunday to book my January trip.

You want member administration, option 2, then option 2 again. You may get member serices but should transfer you to administration. When I called yesterday they were super nice, looked at all my info, said what day they got my info and what day they were working on. Even the person I spoke to said they are way ahead right now transferring ownership.

When you call make sure you have your contract number, it will be on deed on comptroller site. Also will need home resort, amount of points and seller name.

I won't call again until tomorrow, should be plenty of time to get mine in, plus it takes up to 72 hours to load points after they transfer ownership. I would just like mine before weekend so I can start viewing the site and hopefully points by Sunday to book my January trip.
I called and used those options. I had the details you mentioned and offered those but was told what I have indicated. She reminded me that I would receive the letter in 2 to 4 weeks (as I had been told by the broker and title company). I may try again when time permits.

I just called back using option 2 and 2 as suggested and was able to get my member ID. The rep initially gave me the same response about having to wait but I nicely asked her if she could just check for me because I know others that were able to call and get it. She reluctantly checked and found it with just my Name, address, phone, property I own at and last 4 of SSN. Unfortunately, they were not able to get me the activation code because they were having a system wide issues and told me just to call back later. She also mentioned that points haven't been loaded yet and it may be a couple of days but at least things are trending in the right direction :yay:

I called and used those options. I had the details you mentioned and offered those but was told what I have indicated. She reminded me that I would receive the letter in 2 to 4 weeks (as I had been told by the broker and title company). I may try again when time permits.
I am getting closer! I called back and was able to get my member number and club ID. I need to call back tomorrow for the Activation Code because the system is still down.

A couple of months ago some one explained that when the administration phones are busy your call gets routed to member services, so maybe that's what happened? And, as w/ all things Disney some CMs seem more helpful than others. If they'd just mail out the membership package ASAP then they'd have fewer calls, IMO, you have to call for your activation code in any event.

I called 800-800-9800 and pressed 2 then 2 again.

I just asked to be transferred to MA instead of asking the MS rep.

I was able to get Member # and Club ID. Activation Code system is still down.

So our deed was recorded on 8/3. We purchased direct originally and this was an add on through resale. Is it too early to call and ask about adding our points?

It looks like most people had they're deeds recorded very shortly after receiving notifications their deals closed. It's been two days and it's still not recorded on the comptroller website. Is that unusual?

3 days after closing the deed still hasn't recorded. The closing attorney has confirmed today that the Florida comptroller office is a little backlogged, in case anyone else is having the same issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter