Closet Gas Station To Mco Without Tolls ?

jimmyc0000

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We will be coming from WDW and will have to fill up before we return the car at the airport. Wondering what would be the best stop without out needing a Florida easy pass. Don’t mind paying cash for tolls.
Thanks

I've never had a problem filling up the tank right by WDW and then going back to the airport. I've done this multiple times and never been charged any extra.

Exit 9 off 528, about a mile before the airport exit. Turn left off the exit. A 7-11 will be on the left. Once you're filled up, exit the 7-11 to the traffic light. Take a left at the light. Stay to the right and take a right onto McCoy road to follow it into the airport. You don't pay a toll to get off at that exit (but do to get back on, and it is electronic only), and you skip the last big toll before the exit. If you're using a GPS, once you're on McCoy road, it will recalculate and bring you in that way, and stop trying to send you back to the Beachline. If you're not, truly, just follow McCoy. Once you get past the Gateway Village hotels, you will take a right at the traffic light (by TGI Fridays I believe), and then just follow the signs to the airport.

Like @EACarlson I would just fill the tank before leaving Disney. I would take a few extra seconds to make sure the tank is really full. The needle never came off of full and I never had a fuel charge.

There are 2 gas stations at the Landstar exit off of 417. Landstar is the last exit before the airport and is 4 miles from the airport. There is a fifty cent toll to get but none to get back on 417. When you exit 417 at the bottom of the ramp turn right and 1/4 of a mile down the road is a 7-11 on the right and a RaceTrak on the left, that is the one we use. Easy in easy out.

There are some good suggestions here. If you do take 528 in and end up on Semoran Blvd north of the airport beware of Sun Gas. They are the closest to the airport but priced at $5 a gallon. There is a Wawa with normal prices a traffic light or two north of the airport.

We fill at WDW before heading to the airport all the time. No issues.

We always stop at Wawa near the airport. Then a few miles down Semoran Blvd to the airport: Wawa, 6500 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822

I also like that Wawa and have used it more than once. +1 for Wawa

If you take 417, there's a Speedway station just before you get on (via Epcot Center Dr/World Center Dr) that is generally very close or slightly lower than Disney Speedway stations. That's where I usually stop...

Just fill it up at Disney. Never an issue. When we fly and rent cars...although not often..I just topped off in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter