Closest major grocery store to Kidani

keggero

Mouseketeer
Arriving tomorrow and want to pickup breakfast items and drinks for the week. And does anyone know the actual mailing address for Kidani? Thanks!!

Closest is probably the Publix at the Orange Lake Town Center
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...lake&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

There is also a Super Target right across the street from there. For groceries, I prefer the Publix, myself.

You can get there by leaving Kidani, then taking a right on Sherberth road; it's the first light you hit leaving AKL/AKV. Take that all the way to US-192, and take another right.

When I stayed there I used the Walmart by the Osceola Parkway, which takes you straight to Kidani. I think the official address is Vineland or 535. You do have to pay a toll to get back on to go back.

When I stayed there I used the Walmart by the Osceola Parkway, which takes you straight to Kidani. I think the official address is Vineland or 535. You do have to pay a toll to get back on to go back.

Maybe it's a different one from the one I go to. No tolls for this one. You drive past the Nickelodeon Hotel, make the right at the major intersection near the 7-11, and then past the outlets and under the overpass is the Walmart.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...lake&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

There is also a Super Target right across the street from there. For groceries, I prefer the Publix, myself.

You can get there by leaving Kidani, then taking a right on Sherberth road; it's the first light you hit leaving AKL/AKV. Take that all the way to US-192, and take another right.

That is where we went when we stayed at Kidani in Aug & it was so close like 10 mins away & so easy to get to! The Publix was great & had everything we needed for groceries but we did go over to the Target across the street to get sunscreen & other toiletries. They were cheaper at Target.

This is where we go no matter where we are staying. They also have a great subs and wonderful deserts!! There is a liquior store next to them if you need that stop too. (However, this liquior store is expensive, but still cheaper than Disney.) We have also gone across the street to Target and they too have a good selection. Not as great as Publix.

Maybe it's a different one from the one I go to. No tolls for this one. You drive past the Nickelodeon Hotel, make the right at the major intersection near the 7-11, and then past the outlets and under the overpass is the Walmart.

That's the same one but you used a different way to get there. You used 536 to 535. The Osceola Parkway is quicker from AKL but there is a toll going back, I think $1.

There is an area called Stoney Point which is very nice. Publix, Super Target very nice restaurants. Very local area and not much farther than the Wal Mart you guys are talking about.

I believe its called Winter Garden Village on 535. Take Reams drive out of the back of the Magic Kingdom. Nice place, found it on our last trip.

Best and fasted route by far.

... And does anyone know the actual mailing address for Kidani? Thanks!!

The DVC Resource Center (post #6) has contact information for the DVC Resorts. Kidani uses the same mailing address as AKV/Jambo.

The closest grocery is the Publix and Super Target. You can see Kidani from the highway just before you turn into the Publix parking lot.

Turn right onto Sherberth after leaving AKL, then turn right on 192 and it's a couple of miles on the right to Publix. Super Target is across 192 just before getting to Publix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter