Closed through July?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashtons_Nana112

Earning My Ears
Disney has just stopped taking reservations for June and the earliest to book now is July 1st. Do you think Universal will follow? Still holding on to my early June reservation but starting to lose hope. I wish Universal would just announce something so those of us coming from out of state can adjust our plans. It's starting to get annoying at this point. I'm sure they know if they are really opening the parks in 3wks.

(having done no new research) maybe Disney feels the reservations it has for June is a good capacity # for their park reopening plans and will gauge how, say, 20% occupancy reacts with new park procedures.

If Universal is similar perhaps your reservation has you in the bubble of park goers?

Disney has just stopped taking reservations for June and the earliest to book now is July 1st. Do you think Universal will follow? Still holding on to my early June reservation but starting to lose hope. I wish Universal would just announce something so those of us coming from out of state can adjust our plans. It's starting to get annoying at this point. I'm sure they know if they are really opening the parks in 3wks.

What I think Disney is doing they are limiting the amount of people in the hotels and parks. Supposedly Disney may open on June 1 and doesn't want anymore hotel reservations made so they won't be crowded. Now you can book from July 1 on. I think people hold reservations for June, but I could be wrong.

The state of emergency expires July 3rd. There has been no indication DeSantis will cancel it early. Based on that, I don’t anticipate the parks opening in June. there is reason to believe the hotels/resorts may open mid June to test the waters.

Hope not. I have a July 8-11 room booked, and have heard nothing from UO about canceling my reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!