CLOSED-thanks everybody! 17 OKW Points, $13, for use by September 30, more points $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlbarry

DIS Veteran
Somehow I have left over 17 points, OKW, expiring September 30. I will rent these for $13 each.
I have more points available, for $15 each point.
Thank you.

i'm looking for a studio for any resort in Florida for Sept 12-15, i believe SSR is the only one with availibility.

i'm looking for a studio for any resort in Florida for Sept 12-15, i believe SSR is the only one with availibility.
Correct you are. SSR is the only resort that has availability for more than 1 day! It is 39 points. If you are still interested (sorry for the delay in getting back to you), please PM me.
Thanks.

Looking for just one night, Friday September 6th. Already have reservation for OKW in a one bedroom starting Saturday, so would prefer to be over there if possible. Since we are coming in late Friday a studio is preferred. Thanks for checking!

Looking for just one night, Friday September 6th. Already have reservation for OKW in a one bedroom starting Saturday, so would prefer to be over there if possible. Since we are coming in late Friday a studio is preferred. Thanks for checking!
There is availability for an OKW 1 bedroom, check in Friday, check out Saturday, both near Hospitality House and other area, 26 points.
There is also, if you want a bargain (I ALWAYS like a bargain ;-) ) a "value" 1 bedroom at Jambo house, 20 points.

Guessing no studios at all? We won’t be getting there til after 11, so I hate to do the one bedroom. Though it might be nice to do the OKW one bedroom and see if they’ll attach it to the other reservation. Let me know about the studio, and what the total cost of the OKW room would be and I’ll make a decision. Thanks!

Guessing no studios at all? We won’t be getting there til after 11, so I hate to do the one bedroom. Though it might be nice to do the OKW one bedroom and see if they’ll attach it to the other reservation. Let me know about the studio, and what the total cost of the OKW room would be and I’ll make a decision. Thanks!
The following studios are available for that one night: Saratoga Springs, regular room (14 points) and preferred (16 points)
Polynesian--lake view 24 points
My problem is that I am trying to get rid of all 17 points expiring September 30.

Hi!
Looking for 2 Bedroom at Cooper Creek 9/27-9/30, as of this morning it came up available on a searcg I have running. Experienced renter, will PM. It’s 121 points....

The following studios are available for that one night: Saratoga Springs, regular room (14 points) and preferred (16 points)
Polynesian--lake view 24 points
My problem is that I am trying to get rid of all 17 points expiring September 30.
I’m interested in renting points for Aug 28, check out Aug 30. We are going on a Disney cruise and would like to stay at Disney before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter