** CLOSED-THANK YOU ** Boardwalk Studio Reservation for Rent $1000 Aug 31-Sep 2: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and Epcot Food & Wine Festival at Labor Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier John

DIS Veteran
Boardwalk Studio Reservation for Rent $1000 Aug 31-Sep 2: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and Epcot Food & Wine Festival at Labor Day.

2 nights / 3 days in a Deluxe Studio with a Boardwalk View booked August 31st – September 2nd. 10 minute walk or boat ride to the World Showcase entrance for Food & Wine Festival, or take the new Skyliner (pending grand opening announcement) to Hollywood Studios for Extra, Extra Magic Hours from 6-9 AM to beat the crowd (subject to capacity). Please PM me here on DISboards with questions or for references (we have rented a couple times before).

Is your price negotiable? We have rented several times in boardwalk view studios and love them but that is higher then we ever pay. But interested if their was flexibility on price. Thanks so much!

Yes, I will move some on the price. I will message you to see if we are close enough to make a deal.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!