CLOSED! SORRY POINTS ALL RENTED OUT. 215 AKV Points for Rent, $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederic Civish

“I’m just here for the Ears.”
DVC Gold
CLOSED. SORRY. POINTS ARE ALL RENTED OUT. 215 Points for Rent, $17 per point

I have 2 blocks of points at Animal Kingdom Lodge, that I am interested in renting out. One block is 165 points, March 2019 Use Year. Must be used by Feb 28th, 2020. And I have a block of 50 additional points that are in the September 2018 Use Year. The 50 point block must be used by August 31st, 2019. I am asking $17 a point. I will rent out all or part. If you need a few more points, I could provide more, and they would also be $17 per point.

I am a very experienced owner, and have done numerous rentals in the past.

100% payment by PayPal or Personal Check within 10 days of email confirmation that the reservation has been made in your name. You pay any PayPal fees.

Non-Refundable, though if your plans change before June 30th, I will try to take the points and apply them to a different reservation of your choice, to be completed by August 31st, 2019 for the 50 point block, and Feb 2020 for the 165 point block. This change in reservation would be wholly dependent on availability, and I make absolutely no guarantee that I can satisfactorily change this to a different reservation that you might prefer.

I can schedule Disney’s Magical Express and Dining Plan for you, if you choose to use those.

You will not need to pay the nightly parking fee for a car, since that is included.

You will agree to follow all DVC rules, just like an owner would.

Please send me a Personal Message by clicking on my name, OR respond here in this thread. First come, first served.

To make the Reservation for you, I will eventually need:

Your Full Name
Your Full Address
The names of everyone travelling with you
The ages of each child under 18
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
2nd Phone Number and Email Address if desired.
(The above information should be sent by Private Conversation. Do not post it on this open board.)

I expect to communicate with you directly by Telephone, Text or Email before completing this reservation.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions. I want to help. Respond here with your questions, or click on my name and select, "Start a Conversation." Thanks.

Last edited:
180 points still available. Schedule RIGHT NOW for Marathon Weekend 2020.

Are you able to see if there are any studios rooms available in March 2019? I'm flexible on dates but would prefer the week of the 3rd if possible, would be looking for 3 or 4 nights. My wife is going on a last minute cruise so I'm looking to book a last minute solo trip.

Looking for a standard studio from 12/31-1/4. First time exploring the point rental thing!

REDUCED!!! 215 Points for Rent, $17 per point

I have 2 blocks of points at Animal Kingdom Lodge, that I am interested in renting out. One block is 165 points, March 2019 Use Year. Must be used by Feb 28th, 2020. And I have a block of 50 additional points that are in the September 2018 Use Year. The 50 point block must be used by August 31st, 2019. I am asking $17 a point. I will rent out all or part. If you need a few more points, I could provide more, and they would also be $17 per point.

I am a very experienced owner, and have done numerous rentals in the past.

100% payment by PayPal or Personal Check within 10 days of email confirmation that the reservation has been made in your name. You pay any PayPal fees.

Non-Refundable, though if your plans change before June 30th, I will try to take the points and apply them to a different reservation of your choice, to be completed by August 31st, 2019 for the 50 point block, and Feb 2020 for the 165 point block. This change in reservation would be wholly dependent on availability, and I make absolutely no guarantee that I can satisfactorily change this to a different reservation that you might prefer.

I can schedule Disney’s Magical Express and Dining Plan for you, if you choose to use those.

You will not need to pay the nightly parking fee for a car, since that is included.

You will agree to follow all DVC rules, just like an owner would.

Please send me a Personal Message by clicking on my name, OR respond here in this thread. First come, first served.

To make the Reservation for you, I will eventually need:

Your Full Name
Your Full Address
The names of everyone travelling with you
The ages of each child under 18
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
2nd Phone Number and Email Address if desired.
(The above information should be sent by Private Conversation. Do not post it on this open board.)

I expect to communicate with you directly by Telephone, Text or Email before completing this reservation.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions. I want to help. Respond here with your questions, or click on my name and select, "Start a Conversation." Thanks.

Looking for a standard studio from 12/31-1/4. First time exploring the point rental thing!

Hi BearFamily. Like I said above, I am out of points for now. But, I did go online to check for you and see if there was any availability for what you want. There is not enough availability at Jambo House, but there IS availability for a Studio, Savannah View, for the dates you request, at Kidani Village.

I do recommend that you try to find an owner as soon as possible, to rent to you, because those days might go fast

Anyway, again, I am sorry I wasn't able to help you.

Hi there, I would like to request aquiring some of your points for March 2019 if possible.
Christy Ann, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you. I thought that I had, but apparently not.

I'm sorry. I rented out all my points for now. I apologize that I don't have any left. However, please keep me in mind for the future. I'm an owner at AKV, BLT and Poly, but I also don't have any of those for now. Perhaps in a few months.

Meanwhile, I did go online to check for you and see if there was any availability for what you want. There is not enough availability at either Jambo House, or at Kidani Village, for the dates that you want. I see only three scattered days available in March 2019, and they are all in a 1 Bedroom. There is no other 1 Bedroom availability, or any Studio or 2 Bedroom units available.

Better luck on your next request, and again, I am sorry I wasn't able to help you.

Interested in a studio for two people from May 5-9, preferably Savannah.

Hi Lisa. I'm sorry. I rented out all my points for now. I apologize that I don't have any left. However, please keep me in mind for the future. I'm an owner at AKV, BLT and Poly, but I also don't have any of those for now. Perhaps in a few months.

Meanwhile, I did go online to check for you and see if there was any availability for what you want. There is not enough availability at Jambo House or at Kidani Village. Only a very few scattered days and a couple of 2 night blocks, but most of those are in 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom units. Not much else.

I hope you have better luck next time. Please keep me in mind. And again, I am sorry I wasn't able to help you.

Interested in studio for 12/29-1/5. Anything available in a studio?

Hi Elissa, I'm sorry I didn't get back with you. I did prepare a message to you, but I must not have sent it.

Like I said above, I am out of points for now. But, I did go online to check for you and see if there was any availability for what you want. There is not enough availability at Jambo House, but there IS availability for a Studio, Savannah View, for the dates you request, at Kidani Village.

I do recommend that you try to find an owner as soon as possible, to rent to you, because those days might go fast

Anyway, again, I am sorry I wasn't able to help you

Are you able to see if there are any studios rooms available in March 2019? I'm flexible on dates but would prefer the week of the 3rd if possible, would be looking for 3 or 4 nights. My wife is going on a last minute cruise so I'm looking to book a last minute solo trip.

Hi JEakins. I'm sorry. I also thought I had sent you a message back, but apparently I lost it. I'm not having much luck with my messages at the moment.

Anyway, there isn't really anything available in Studios at either Kidani or Jambo for the dates you want. And only a few scattered days in 1 and 2 bedroom units.

I am sorry I wasn't able to help you more. Please keep me in mind for the future.

We are interested in 227 points for August 8-15.

Hi Candy Scorsone. As I said above I am out of points at the current time. But I did check the dates you want, and there are a few 1 and 2 bedroom units available at that time. No studios.

Please try to find someone else with points available. I do recommend you book it as soon as possible because only a few rooms are still available and they will go fast.

Again, I apologize for not being able to help you. Please keep me in mind for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!