CLOSED**POINTS RENTED: 87 Points $14pp BCV good thru 3/31/2020 CLOSED *POINTS RENTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in a transfer for all 87points. Are they still available?
Yes I can do a transfer of all 87 points. Please free to pm me if you would like to do the transfer. All 87 points are still available.

Im looking for a 2 bedroom villa at BCV for May 18th- 22nd 2020 if you have the points available :) Its for my wedding (May 20th, 2020 Wedding pavilion ceremony and Ariel's reception)

Im looking for a 2 bedroom villa at BCV for May 18th- 22nd 2020 if you have the points available :) Its for my wedding (May 20th, 2020 Wedding pavilion ceremony and Ariel's reception)

YES!!!!!!!! There is a 2 bedroom for 172 points available! HOW EXCITING!! Please let me know, feel free to pm me.

I am so happy for you and can't wait. princess: I literally feel like I caught the bouquet 💍
:love: Awee!!! Thats such a happy feeling, now im not sure which one of us is more excited about this :cheer2:

... me, it's definitely me! :D

P.s. This should be my 10th post but it still wont let me message you yet. I have to go to work but I will try again when I get home. Feel free to try to message me if it will let you.

:love: Awee!!! Thats such a happy feeling, now im not sure which one of us is more excited about this :cheer2:

... me, it's definitely me! :D

P.s. This should be my 10th post but it still wont let me message you yet. I have to go to work but I will try again when I get home. Feel free to try to message me if it will let you.
I tried again but still can't pm you. It may take a bit for the 10th post to register but we can try later. Looking forward :flower1:

87 Points $14 pp BCV must be reserved and used by March 31, 2020.

172 BCV points April UY good through end of March 2021.

Paypal or Venmo, you will be responsible for any fees. 50% Non-refundable Payment required once reservation is confirmed.

Remaining payment required 100 days before reservation starts. if reservation is less than 100 days out at time of booking, 100% of payment will be required upon confirmed reservation.

Thank you and have a great day!
Hello, I am running the Disney princess half marathon with my mom in feb 2020. We need a 2 BR villa standard view. Is there anything available for feb 22-25? Please at $14 a point we can do it! We really need a 2 BR villa. Thank you so much. We are not picky on resort.

Hello, I am running the Disney princess half marathon with my mom in feb 2020. We need a 2 BR villa standard view. Is there anything available for feb 22-25? Please at $14 a point we can do it! We really need a 2 BR villa. Thank you so much. We are not picky on resort.
There is a 2 Bedroom at Saratoga Springs fpr 127 or Old Key for 128 points

Sorry I take it your first reply was that you had the points and that a studio is available. If so how do we go forward with the reservation? I can send PayPal today.

Sorry I take it your first reply was that you had the points and that a studio is available. If so how do we go forward with the reservation? I can send PayPal today.
Can you send a pm. I need personal information which is not permitted on the boards such as phone and email for the reservation.

Hey,

I'm looking for either a studio or a 1 bedroom at Old Key West, checking in on January 1st for 5 nights. Is this something you could check availability on please?

Hi! I am looking for a studio for Jan 19-25. My favorite is Boardwalk, but I know those rooms fill up quickly. I would like to stay under 100 points. Let me know if we can work something out!
Thank you for your time,
Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!