CLOSED: Points for Rent. SSR $17/point. 70+ Points Available. Booking reservations arriving 06/01/2024 or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionKingCPA

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
CLOSED: All Points Have Been Rented. Available Points Updated. Points for Rent. Home Resorts is SSR ($17.00/point). Have 70+ SSR points available. Good SSR up to 11 months out and all other DVC resorts up to 7 months out (Update: I'm only booking reservations for 06/01/2024 or later).

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 2-17)
- Number of Infants, if any

I have rented points for 6+ years now and can provide references. I also provide a rental agreement if requested. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal or Venmo preferred. Again, please Direct Message me if possible as I do my best to follow the rules regarding private info within the general rent/trade boards.

AJ

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter