CLOSED: Points for Rent at $15pp: 53 SSR points from Aug 2020 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated to remove transfer option and to reflect points available for rental only.
Hi dragonflymom - what is the smallest # of points you'd be willing to rent? I am only looking for one day to add on to an existing reservation in September.

I'm building up my poss right now. I'll PM you in a bit! Hopefully, you still have the points.

Looking for first week of Nov 2020 or up to Feb 2021 - 2 adults, 1 child. We can do 5 or 6 days to get close to the 53. As long as the couch converts to a bed, a studio is doable (standard room is better). Thank you:)

Looking for first week of Nov 2020 or up to Feb 2021 - 2 adults, 1 child. We can do 5 or 6 days to get close to the 53. As long as the couch converts to a bed, a studio is doable (standard room is better). Thank you:)
Hi, so sorry but I just rented out all the points...saw your post when I came back to close this thread. I did a quick check for you for November and December. There is no consecutive 5-night studio in any DVC resort in November. In December, your best bet is SSR studio if you are looking to stay around 50 - 60 points for 5 nights. SSR has consecutive nights available beginning Dec. 12 and requires 11 - 14 points per night depending on specific days (higher Fridays and Saturdays and higher for the premium season which begins Dec. 15). Beyond December, I don't have ability to book anything else besides SSR...you will have to ask owners whose home resorts you would like to book to secure any reservations with check-in date beyond 7 months from now. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!