CLOSED: Points for Rent - 97 SS points @ $13/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

dclear14

Mouseketeer
97 points for rent @ $13/pp - must be used by 1/31/20. Points rented.

Last edited:
My guess is there's no availability :) But out of curiosity is there a Studio available at AKV for 12/14/19 - 12/18/19?

Hi! Anything available for 11/16-11/18 any resort 2 adults and 1 kid. Prefer studio but willing to do 1 BR. Also, is AKL studio available for 11/18-11/20. Thanks!

Hi! Anything available for 11/16-11/18 any resort 2 adults and 1 kid. Prefer studio but willing to do 1 BR. Also, is AKL studio available for 11/18-11/20. Thanks!
There is no availability for either of those requests.

Hello I am interested in a studio at AKL, BWV, OKW or SS for 1/20-1/27 2020, preference is in that order, realize that probably only SS is available.
Possibility/option of transfer of points if you would like, instead of an outright rental as both of my sister's own dvc

Good morning 🌞. Im interested in renting or transferring 22 of your points if you still have them. Pls PM me-thank you ☺️

Hello I am interested in a studio at AKL, BWV, OKW or SS for 1/20-1/27 2020, preference is in that order, realize that probably only SS is available.
Possibility/option of transfer of points if you would like, instead of an outright rental as both of my sister's own dvc
There is availability 1/24-1/31 in a studio at SS for 97 points. I played around with the dates and this was the biggest block of time. I can transfer the points but they must be used by 1/31/20. Let me know what you think.

I'm looking for a preferred studio at SSR for 12/12 if you still have points. Thank you.

I know it's short notice, but any availability this Saturday, 10/5 for one night? No preference on resort. Prefer a studio/1BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter