Closed: Points for rent: 400 BWV, SSR and OKW points @ $16/point starting January 1st, 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for one bedroom at the Grand Californian 2/17-2/21/2020...i think that is 124 points

Wondering if you have points available for standard studio at BWV May 15-18th around 48 points. Thanks

Hi! I'm new to the site. I am looking for points for 10/12-10/17/19 to sleep 4 (2 adults, and 2 teens) at Boardwalk. Would you be able to help with this?

Hello!

Looking for BWV Preferred View Studio March 16-24th 2020. If still available!

Hello!

Looking for BWV Preferred View Studio March 16-24th 2020. If still available!

Sorry. I don’t have enough BWV points. I wouldn’t be able to make your reservation until August 16th.

Hi! I'm new to the site. I am looking for points for 10/12-10/17/19 to sleep 4 (2 adults, and 2 teens) at Boardwalk. Would you be able to help with this?

Sorry. There isn’t anything available at BWV.

Looking at OKW June 8th - 15th 1 Bedroom. Is this something that you could help with?

Hello! Would there still be any points available still for the Boardwalk? It would be the week of 1/21/2020-1/28/2020. It would be a room for only three people.

Hello! Would there still be any points available still for the Boardwalk? It would be the week of 1/21/2020-1/28/2020. It would be a room for only three people.

Sorry. The only resort available is SSR in a 1-bedroom.

Looking at OKW June 8th - 15th 1 Bedroom. Is this something that you could help with?

Hi,
OKW is available for 6/8 to 6/15. This would require 213 points. If you would like more information please PM me to discuss further.

Thank you

Looking for one night Dec 7th. Need something for the one night prior to my package. Any studio would do for two people. Thank you in advance for your time spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!