Closed: Points for rent: 400 BWV, SSR and OKW points @ $16/point starting January 1st, 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 10 nights in a Standard Studio in Feb 2020 at Boardwalk. My dates are flexible.

Ideally, if there is availability closer to the beginning of Feb that would work best.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

I don’t think I can send PMs yet as I haven’t had enough messages. I am interested if it’s still available if I move my dates to 1/13-1/18 I am also interested in the one bedrooms also at the other resorts. Which other resorts had one bedrooms?

Thanks!

Hi,

I don’t think I can send PMs yet as I haven’t had enough messages. I am interested if it’s still available if I move my dates to 1/13-1/18 I am also interested in the one bedrooms also at the other resorts. Which other resorts had one bedrooms?

Thanks!

The only studios available are at SSR for your dates. There are 1-bedrooms available for SSR, AKV Kidai and Jamboree House, OKW and Boulder Ridge.
Not sure if this helps.

We have 400 points available for rent starting Janauary 1st, 2020.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at BWV, SSR or OKW 11 months prior to your stay or at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Thank you

We are looking for either a 2 bedroom or two studios at BWV: dates would be 4/21 - 4/29 or 4/22 - 4/30 or 4/23-5/1. Thank you!

Hi, I’m looking for a studio at BLT 1/24-1/27 for two adults and one infant. We are open to other resorts if BLT isn’t available. Thank you!!

I know we're still outside the 11 month window, but I'm looking for a standard studio at BWV 10/17/2020-10/25/2020. I know those standards fly off the shelf that time of year, so I'm trying to get something lined up well in advance :)

Hi, I’m looking for a studio at BLT 1/24-1/27 for two adults and one infant. We are open to other resorts if BLT isn’t available. Thank you!!

I’m sorry there aren’t any studios available for your dates.

Hello,

I am looking for a BWV Studio 5/1-5/6. I believe that will be 76 points. Do you have those available? I'm ready to book. Thanks!
Brandon

I’m looking for BWV for the dates of Jan 18-26 2020. A 2 bedroom villa.

Hi Jennifer,
The only 2 bedrooms available for 1/18 to 1/26is at OKW and SSR. The only other possible 2-bedroom is for 5 days at AKV Kidani standard bedroom from 1/20 to 1/26 but the night of the 26th is available if you wanted to move your days slightly.

Let me know if this helps.
Thank you!

Hi
Looking for studio at SSR for 06/20/20 to 06/27/20 or 06/27/20 to 07/04/20.

Hi,
Either week is available at SSR,both standard and preferred views. For the the dates starting on 6/27, you would just need to wait until 7/27 to make the reservation.

Let me know if I can help.
Thank you

Hi,
Either week is available at SSR,both standard and preferred views. For the the dates starting on 6/27, you would just need to wait until 7/27 to make the reservation.

Let me know if I can help.
Thank you

Just waiting for my husband to give me a c/b to firm up a date.
Will let you know shortly!
Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter