CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 19 OKW points (Mar '19 UY) @ $15/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredonna

Part-time WDW fanatic
DVC Gold
Hi everyone,

I have 19 points (Old Key West, March 2019 use year) available for rent at $15pp. For those looking for a short stay, this is great for 1-night stays at a number of WDW properties. I've helped quite a few folks out over the years with both transfers and rentals and would be happy to help you, too. :-)

I accept PayPal only and will pay the PayPal funds transfer fees.

I'll need the following information so I can check on availability on your behalf:

- check-in and check-out dates
- desired resort and accommodations (e.g. studio, 1-bdrm, etc.)
- view type (e.g. value, standard, water, boardwalk, etc.) where applicable

Payment is due within 48 hrs after I provide Disney's official reservation email and details.

Thanks for your consideration!

Fredonna

Would you be able to do these as a transfer? I need exactly 19 points for a trip in 2020, so not sure if that works for your use year but this would be perfect if it does!

Would you be able to do these as a transfer? I need exactly 19 points for a trip in 2020, so not sure if that works for your use year but this would be perfect if it does!

txgatormomma,

First, I really need to figure out why I'm not getting notifications on postings to my thread! Aside from that, unfortunately, no, I can't transfer since I've already done a transfer once on this use year.

Fredonna

I am looking for a studio, basic/normal view, 2 people, check in Oct 3 check out Oct 4, 2019 Boardwalk, SSprings, AKL... are my top 3, but flexible.

Will you check to see if a studio is available for 2 adults/2 children for one night checking in on Nov 26? Looking for options other than OKW or SSR. Thanks!

I am looking for a studio, basic/normal view, 2 people, check in Oct 3 check out Oct 4, 2019 Boardwalk, SSprings, AKL... are my top 3, but flexible.

4happybogles,

There currently aren't any studios available at any WDW property with check-in from Oct 3 to Oct 4 - sorry.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Will you check to see if a studio is available for 2 adults/2 children for one night checking in on Nov 26? Looking for options other than OKW or SSR. Thanks!

CinderellaDream,

There currently aren't any studios available at any WDW property with check-in from Nov 26 to Nov 27 - sorry.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Hi everyone,

I have 19 points (Old Key West, March 2019 use year) available for rent at $15pp. For those looking for a short stay, this is great for 1-night stays at a number of WDW properties. I've helped quite a few folks out over the years with both transfers and rentals and would be happy to help you, too. :-)

I accept PayPal only and will pay the PayPal funds transfer fees.

I'll need the following information so I can check on availability on your behalf:

- check-in and check-out dates
- desired resort and accommodations (e.g. studio, 1-bdrm, etc.)
- view type (e.g. value, standard, water, boardwalk, etc.) where applicable

Payment is due within 48 hrs after I provide Disney's official reservation email and details.

Thanks for your consideration!

Fredonna
Last minute request- Looking for a rental that will fit 2 adults and 3 kids. We are open to all resorts. Our dates are July 5-8 and July 11-15. Thank you in advance.

Hi, looking for a studio, one night ,any of these dates.....9/26 9/27 9/29...or. Sooner, 7/18, 7/19 or 7/21. I have paypal, rented before. BW, Beach, but truly, go where available. All dates 2019.

Hi, looking for a studio, one night ,any of these dates.....9/26 9/27 9/29...or. Sooner, 7/18, 7/19 or 7/21. I have paypal, rented before. BW, Beach, but truly, go where available. All dates 2019.

twinme,

There are two properties with a 1-night studio opening right now:

- Old Key West: 19 pts (7/20)
- Animal Kingdom Jambo savannah: 19 pts (7/21)

I know you didn't specify 7/20 but I thought I'd throw it in there for consideration. Dates this soon to check-in usually book very quickly so let me know what you'd like to do.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Last minute request- Looking for a rental that will fit 2 adults and 3 kids. We are open to all resorts. Our dates are July 5-8 and July 11-15. Thank you in advance.

PartyofV,

Really sorry about taking so long to respond. If you're still interested, there's an Animal Kingdom Jambo savannah studio open right now for 7/15 at 19 pts. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Hello, I would like an OKW studio from 09/13/2019-09/15/2019. Thank you! :)

johneyoung,

Sorry for the delay in responding. There's no availability for a 2-night stay at OKW for the dates you requested. Also, that would have been 26 pts - I only have 19 available.

Fredonna

HI!
I sent you a PM also...

We are looking for a studio at a Monorail resort for the night of Sept 5th.

Let me know if there is anything available!!

Thanks a bunch!

HI!
I sent you a PM also...

We are looking for a studio at a Monorail resort for the night of Sept 5th.

Let me know if there is anything available!!

Thanks a bunch!

Browns3030,

Sorry, there are no studios available for 9/5 at any monorail resort. I even checked BRV and CCV (since they're a boat ride away from MK) - no luck. Let me know if there's something else you want me to look into.

Fredonna

Browns3030,

Sorry, there are no studios available for 9/5 at any monorail resort. I even checked BRV and CCV (since they're a boat ride away from MK) - no luck. Let me know if there's something else you want me to look into.

Fredonna

Thank you for checking! Could you possibly check the night of the 6th by itself, and the 7th also?

Thank you!!

Thank you for checking! Could you possibly check the night of the 6th by itself, and the 7th also?

Thank you!!

Browns3030,

Same for 1-night stays for 9/6 and 9/7 check-in dates - no availability for any monorail, CCV, or BRV resorts. 😔

Fredonna

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts