CLOSED | POINTS FOR RENT: 18 COPPER CREEK points; ($13/point) Use by 9/30 at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 33 Copper Creek points for rent, and must be used by 9/30 (check out on 10/1), 2019.

$13/point.
Hello, I am interested in adding on a night to our trip at the Poly for Sept 2nd Or Sept 6th, Standard view studio. Not sure how to PM or if I am able to yet. Thanks.

PM Sent, interested in just one night near MK if possible, only need a studio (but may be willing to pay for a 1 bedroom), for September 2nd-3rd (2 adults, 2 children).

Hi, I’m looking to stay at the Boardwalk, studio, Sept 1-8. Open to other options if no availability.
We have rented points before on the another site and with a broker.
Thank you,
Lise

Hi, I am looking for a studio for 9/1. I prefer Old Key West but open to Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk Standard Villa or Animal Kingdom Value or Standard. I have a place 9/2-6 and thought I would come down a day earlier. Thanks

Hi, I’m looking to stay at the Boardwalk, studio, Sept 1-8. Open to other options if no availability.
We have rented points before on the another site and with a broker.
Thank you,
Lise
Hi, I don't have enough points to sell for a week stay.
Thanks! Doug

Hi, I am looking for a studio for 9/1. I prefer Old Key West but open to Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk Standard Villa or Animal Kingdom Value or Standard. I have a place 9/2-6 and thought I would come down a day earlier. Thanks
Hi, only a 1-Bed at SSR is available for night of 9/1 at 26 pts. Please LMK, thanks Doug!

Hello,
Looking for the night of the 25, Sept. Do you still have points available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter