CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 150 +/-AKV points left @ $17 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am looking for a studio Wednesday October 30 - Sunday November 3. I'm open to just about anywhere that has a room!

Sounds good ! Any recommendations on which one? I'd prefer one with a bunk bed.
Neither has a bunk bed. They will have a queen size bed and a double sleeper sofa. You're thinking of the hotel rooms at Jambo. Those are not DVC rooms.

Last edited:

Thanks for checking. Any thought on Kidani versus Jambo?
Kidani is dedicated DVC. Jambo is mostly hotel, with two floors DVC. You can easily walk from one to another (or bus between). Jambo has a larger lobby, Mara (counter service), Boma & Jiko (table service restaurants). I don't have a personal preference.

Would you kindly check to see if any of following are available?

November 9-16

AKV std 1 bedroom
Poly studio
Grand Floridian studio
WL BRV studio
BCV studio
OKW studio/1bd

Would you kindly check to see if any of following are available?

November 9-16

AKV std 1 bedroom
Poly studio
Grand Floridian studio
WL BRV studio
BCV studio
OKW studio/1bd
I'm sorry, but I'm only finding one night here or there.

Hello!

Looking for AKV Savannah View Studio from 3/16-24th if you have points still available.

I'm happy to make your next vacation reservation! I have 350+ points at BLT and AKV (willing to rent more to complete a reservation). I've been an owner since 2007 and have rented several times through this board.

These are NOT available for transfer.

Please send me your desired dates, resort(s) and size villa.

Terms: 50% down at the time of reservation and the remaining 50% due at 90 days out. I accept Paypal and Venmo (you pay fees). A rental contract will be sent along with reservation confirmation.

Let's get planning!
Looking to stay at any AKV dates 8-28/8-31-2019. I will take what is available for 1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms. If you only have one or 2 of my dates willing to resort hop for the rest of my stay. Party of 5 or 9 depending on what villa you have available

Looking to stay at any AKV dates 8-28/8-31-2019. I will take what is available for 1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms. If you only have one or 2 of my dates willing to resort hop for the rest of my stay. Party of 5 or 9 depending on what villa you have available
Hello! You have some options. The following show availability for the three nights:

SSR One bedroom Standard View 92 points
One bedroom Preferred View 102
Two bedroom Standard View 107
Two bedroom Preferred View 131

OKW One bedroom 86 points
Two bed 116

AKV Kidani
One bed Savanna 104
Two bed Savanna 137

Boulder Ridge
One bed 110
Two bed 137

Let me know if you'd like to proceed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!