CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 150 +/-AKV points left @ $17 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzneebabe

SOME IMAGINATION!!!
DVC Silver
I'm happy to make your next vacation reservation! I have 350+ points at BLT and AKV (willing to rent more to complete a reservation). I've been an owner since 2007 and have rented several times through this board.

These are NOT available for transfer.

Please send me your desired dates, resort(s) and size villa.

Terms: 50% down at the time of reservation and the remaining 50% due at 90 days out. I accept Paypal and Venmo (you pay fees). A rental contract will be sent along with reservation confirmation.

Let's get planning!

Hi! Looking for a value studio, standard studio, or possbily a savanna view studio at AKL for any of the following dates:
April 24-27
May 1-4
May 8-11

I might be open to a studio at BLT depending on prices fthere or for any of the above options.

Thanks for your help!

Hi! Looking for a value studio, standard studio, or possbily a savanna view studio at AKL for any of the following dates:
April 24-27
May 1-4
May 8-11

I might be open to a studio at BLT depending on prices fthere or for any of the above options.

Thanks for your help!

Hello!

April 24-27:

Both Kidani and Jambo have: Standard View, 52 points. Savannah View, 63 points. Value is not available.

BLT is available for Lakeview (69) and Theme Park view (83), but requires more points than I have currently available.

May 1-4

Kidani and Jambo have: Standard View, 43 points. Savannah View, 55 points.

BLT Lakeview Studio, 65 points. Theme park Studio available for 78, but that is more than I currently have available to use.

May 8-11 has the same availability as May 1-4.

Sorry ~ either resort for a studio or possibly a one bedroom.
Thank you
Both Jambo and Kidani have:
Standard View Studio 116 points
One Bedroom Standard View 228

Jambo has One Bedroom Value for 5 nights only 20-25 for 123 points.

BLT has availability, but it is 139 points for Standard View Studio and that is more than I have to use at this time.

Both Jambo and Kidani have:
Standard View Studio 116 points
One Bedroom Standard View 228

Jambo has One Bedroom Value for 5 nights only 20-25 for 123 points.

BLT has availability, but it is 139 points for Standard View Studio and that is more than I have to use at this time.

Is there a value studio at AKL available? I'm so sorry to have you look again.

Hi!! Looking for a studio savanna view (possibly one bedroom) for September 6-8, 2019. Please let me know if you have anything available!!

Hi!! Looking for a studio savanna view (possibly one bedroom) for September 6-8, 2019. Please let me know if you have anything available!!
Hello, There is a Studio Standard View available on Sept 6 or a One Bedroom Standard view available for 13 and 26 points, respectively. There is a One Bedroom Savanna View for 32 points. So, we could link them, but you would have to change rooms.

OR...

Old Key West has a One Bedroom for both nights for 52 points.
Saratoga has a One Bedroom Preferred View for 62 points.

Let me know if any of these options are of interest to you!

Looking for 2 bed at BLT, BCV or BWV for Jan 18th-26th 2020.
Hi. Sorry, there is nothing at those resorts, but SSR and OKW have availability. SSR 252/Standard View, 308 Preferred. OKW 253 points. Some others have a few nights, but not all. Let me know if those are of any interest to you.

Can u rent out to copper creek?
Yes, I can, but a two bedroom is not available for your dates. A Cabin is available for 552 points, but that is more than I have to rent.

OKW (253 points) and SSR (252 standard/308 preferred) are still available.
SSR also has a Treehouse Villa available for 324 points.
Animal Kingdom Kidani has 6 nights (standard view): 20-26th 190 points
Boulder Ridge has 4 nights: 19-23rd
Grand Floridian 2 nights: 20-22nd
Riviera 1 night: 20th
Bay Lake 1 night: 20th

Hello, There is a Studio Standard View available on Sept 6 or a One Bedroom Standard view available for 13 and 26 points, respectively. There is a One Bedroom Savanna View for 32 points. So, we could link them, but you would have to change rooms.

OR...

Old Key West has a One Bedroom for both nights for 52 points.
Saratoga has a One Bedroom Preferred View for 62 points.

Let me know if any of these options are of interest to you!
Thank you so much for checking! I Have a soon to be 4 year old little boy that I was hoping to surprise with a savanna view as birthday present, so I will pass on those..I think it will be too much to switch rooms. But thank you again for checking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!