CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 150 +/-AKV points left @ $17 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
These have the following 2 bedrooms available for the entire stay:

SSR Standard 257 points
SSR Preferred 316
SSR Treehouse 333
OKW 259

Looking for AKL 1 bdrm villa for first week of may 2020. 6 nights. standard or savanna view.

I apologize but if you could also check on just a standard studio room that would be great. I am very interested. 6 nights first week of may 2020. at akl

I am knew to this board, so please forgive if I ask stupid questions or ridiculous requests. :)
Looking for either... Sept 3 - Sept 7 or Sept 4 -8th (have a little flexibility). Just two of us so studio is fine,
Also 5 nights in the time frame of Dec 1 - Dec 7th. Again flexibilility. Thanks

I apologize but if you could also check on just a standard studio room that would be great. I am very interested. 6 nights first week of may 2020. at akl
Hello,

I didn't have specific dates, so I went with May 3-9. The following options are available:

Kidani: Studio Standard 80 points
Studio Savanna 104
One bedroom Standard 170
One bedroom Savanna 206

Jambo:

Studio Savanna 104 points
One Bedroom Standard 1`70
One Bedroom Savanna 206
One Bedroom Concierge 271

Depending on the exact dates, these totals may change slightly (weekend nights are a little more). Let me know if these are of any interest to you!

I am knew to this board, so please forgive if I ask stupid questions or ridiculous requests. :)
Looking for either... Sept 3 - Sept 7 or Sept 4 -8th (have a little flexibility). Just two of us so studio is fine,
Also 5 nights in the time frame of Dec 1 - Dec 7th. Again flexibilility. Thanks
Hello,

SSR has Sept 3-6 in a Studio for 39 points.

The first week of December is booked with the exception of one night here or there at different resorts.

I'm happy to make your next vacation reservation! I have 350+ points at BLT and AKV (willing to rent more to complete a reservation). I've been an owner since 2007 and have rented several times through this board.

These are NOT available for transfer.

Please send me your desired dates, resort(s) and size villa.

Terms: 50% down at the time of reservation and the remaining 50% due at 90 days out. I accept Paypal and Venmo (you pay fees). A rental contract will be sent along with reservation confirmation.

Let's get planning!

November 13-20th. Studio room is fine but open to other options. Looking to do 2 nights at one resort, 3 nights at another, and 2 nights. Doesn’t have to be in that order. Would like to stay at Bay Lake, Polynesian, Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, or Caribbean. Let me know what you have available and thank you for your time.

November 13-20th. Studio room is fine but open to other options. Looking to do 2 nights at one resort, 3 nights at another, and 2 nights. Doesn’t have to be in that order. Would like to stay at Bay Lake, Polynesian, Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk, or Caribbean. Let me know what you have available and thank you for your time.
Hello,

I'm sorry, but there are only a couple of nights available:

Saratoga Springs, two nights (13th and 14th)
Poly, one night (14th)
AKV Kidani, one night (18th)

Hello.

I'm very new to nearly everything WDW and DVC. I was wondering how likely it is that there would be inventory to book at BLT in mid-October or mid-November?

Not sure if OP's BLT points are still available, but if there is inventory available for those date ranges, I'd be interested in renting the points.

Thank you.

Hello.

I'm very new to nearly everything WDW and DVC. I was wondering how likely it is that there would be inventory to book at BLT in mid-October or mid-November?

Not sure if OP's BLT points are still available, but if there is inventory available for those date ranges, I'd be interested in renting the points.

Thank you.
Hello,

That is a very popular time of year at WDW. There are only single nights available during the Oct/Nov time frame other than Oct 8th and 9th in a 2 bedroom theme park view for 106 points. Let me know if this is of any interest to you.

Ah, I see. I really appreciate the information and the response. I'm learning that I should maybe plan for next year -- had no idea that 3 months is not enough lead time.

Thanks again for taking the time to look into availability, but I think I'll pass at this time.

Hello, I’m interested in a value or standard studio at Boardwalk or Animal Kingdom. Dates 2/14-2/20 flexible by a day in either direction. Also willing to try a split stay.

Hello, I’m interested in a value or standard studio at Boardwalk or Animal Kingdom. Dates 2/14-2/20 flexible by a day in either direction. Also willing to try a split stay.
Hello,

The only three consecutive nights available are in a Standard View Studio at AKV Kidani (48 points) or OKW (42 points). They are both for the 17-20th.

Hello,

The only three consecutive nights available are in a Standard View Studio at AKV Kidani (48 points) or OKW (42 points). They are both for the 17-20th.

ok, I am interested if I can figure out what we do for the first three days LOL. Checking out the 20th is OK we are cruising on the 21st so will just head to PC a day early which probably isn't a bad idea anyway.

I'm happy to make your next vacation reservation! I have 350+ points at BLT and AKV (willing to rent more to complete a reservation). I've been an owner since 2007 and have rented several times through this board.

These are NOT available for transfer.

Please send me your desired dates, resort(s) and size villa.

Terms: 50% down at the time of reservation and the remaining 50% due at 90 days out. I accept Paypal and Venmo (you pay fees). A rental contract will be sent along with reservation confirmation.

Let's get planning!
Hello,

Looking to rent a 2 bedroom 12/7-12/9 4 adults and 1 child.
Thank you.
Preston Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter