CLOSED - Points for Rent @ $13/point - Copper Creek Villas - Must use by September 30, 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, looking forward to finding to booking something. I think I have my ten posts in.

Thank you, looking forward to finding to booking something. I think I have my ten posts in.

Hmm, I’m still not able send a private message. Are your 10 posts only in the points for rent forum? As those don’t count towards the requirement for the conversation system :(

Hmm, I’m still not able send a private message. Are your 10 posts only in the points for rent forum? As those don’t count towards the requirement for the conversation system :(

Just realized the problem. I signed up last night. So my 24 hours won't be up until tonight. That's the only reason I can imagine. Was there any more availability? I'm so sorry to be such a pain. I really appreciate your help. Thank you for your help. It is so appreciated!

Hi there,
Unfortunately, it looks as though there is no availability for a studio anywhere during those dates :( I can try to search again in a little while and update you if anything else comes up. Sorry :(
Wondering if anything has opened up...possibly Saratoga Springs studio Sept 25-29? Would
Love to try that, thanks!

Just realized the problem. I signed up last night. So my 24 hours won't be up until tonight. That's the only reason I can imagine. Was there any more availability? I'm so sorry to be such a pain. I really appreciate your help. Thank you for your help. It is so appreciated!

Sorry, still no availability at Animal Kingdom :(
But the Saratoga Springs and Boulder Ridge options are still available, thankfully! I will try sending you a private message this evening, hopefully it works!
Who knows, maybe something else will be available this evening! And no problem at all :)

Wondering if anything has opened up...possibly Saratoga Springs studio Sept 25-29? Would
Love to try that, thanks!
I’m sorry, there is still no availability for those dates :(
Saratoga Springs only has 1 night available for a studio, September 25th. No other studio rooms are available for those particular dates. Other resorts only have 1 night or two for 1-bedroom Villa, but no consecutive nights at one resort.
Are you open to a split stay at two resorts perhaps? However, it would have to be in a 1Bedroom for 3 nights and studio for 1 night.
Otherwise, I can check back this evening or tomorrow for any new availability. Sorry I couldn’t be of more use! It’s a very busy time at Disney!

I’m sorry, there is still no availability for those dates :(
Saratoga Springs only has 1 night available for a studio, September 25th. No other studio rooms are available for those particular dates. Other resorts only have 1 night or two for 1-bedroom Villa, but no consecutive nights at one resort.
Are you open to a split stay at two resorts perhaps? However, it would have to be in a 1Bedroom for 3 nights and studio for 1 night.
Otherwise, I can check back this evening or tomorrow for any new availability. Sorry I couldn’t be of more use! It’s a very busy time at Disney!
Thanks!!! That would be great if you could check later :)

Hi again!

My dates have changed a bit and I am available for any four night stay in a studio anytime after September 7th!

Thanks!

Hi Sammy,
Unfortunately, I can't find 4 consecutive nights in a studio after September 7th :( Only prior to the 7th! If you're open to a split stay, there may be some options for studio rooms. Here's all the availability I can find:

Animal Kingdom - Studio Savanna room - Sept 8-10 - 28 points
Bay Lake Tower - Studio Lake view - Sept 9-11 - 34 points
Boulder Ridge - Studio standard room - Sept 8-9 - 15 points
A combination of these nights will only give you 3 nights total though :(
There's another combination of dates that will give you 3 nights from Sept 23-26.

If you're open to a 1-bedroom room, there are more options available:
Saratoga Springs - 1-bedroom standard room - Sept 8-12 - 88 points
Animal Kingdom - 1bedroom standard room - Sept 8-12 - 88 points
( you could do Sept 8-10 in a studio savanna room and then 10-12 in a 1-bedroom standard room - 72 points)
Old key West - Sept 8-12 - I bedroom villa - 84 points

Sorry that I couldn't find exactly what you were looking for :(

Hi Sammy,
Unfortunately, I can't find 4 consecutive nights in a studio after September 7th :( Only prior to the 7th! If you're open to a split stay, there may be some options for studio rooms. Here's all the availability I can find:

Animal Kingdom - Studio Savanna room - Sept 8-10 - 28 points
Bay Lake Tower - Studio Lake view - Sept 9-11 - 34 points
Boulder Ridge - Studio standard room - Sept 8-9 - 15 points
A combination of these nights will only give you 3 nights total though :(
There's another combination of dates that will give you 3 nights from Sept 23-26.

If you're open to a 1-bedroom room, there are more options available:
Saratoga Springs - 1-bedroom standard room - Sept 8-12 - 88 points
Animal Kingdom - 1bedroom standard room - Sept 8-12 - 88 points
( you could do Sept 8-10 in a studio savanna room and then 10-12 in a 1-bedroom standard room - 72 points)
Old key West - Sept 8-12 - I bedroom villa - 84 points

Sorry that I couldn't find exactly what you were looking for :(

Thank you so much for looking! Unfortunately we were hoping for four nights, and it’s a little hard to justify a one bedroom for ourselves when we’re only two people! But thank you so much!!

Thank you so much for looking! Unfortunately we were hoping for four nights, and it’s a little hard to justify a one bedroom for ourselves when we’re only two people! But thank you so much!!

I understand entirely! I will check back in a couple of hours and again tomorrow morning to see if any new studios pops up :)
Have a good night :)

Hello! I'm looking for a studio (very last minute I know!) for August 23-26, any resort! (Would love CCV or the MK area though) Anything?

Hi, we are looking for a studio, 1 or 2 bedroom for Aug 31-Sept 4. 2 adults any resort except AKL. Do you still have points available? Thanks in advance!

Hello! I'm looking for a studio (very last minute I know!) for August 23-26, any resort! (Would love CCV or the MK area though) Anything?

Hi there,
Unfortunately, there are no studio rooms available during these dates :( I could only find 1 night in a studio at Saratoga Springs. So sorry :(
Are you open to a 1 bedroom, perhaps?

Sure! Where?

The only 1bedroom option that has availability at the moment for August 23-26 (all 3 nights) is Saratoga Springs - 1Bedroom Villa Preferred room for 108 points. Unfortunately, I don't have enough points remaining to cover this entire stay. I have 75 points remaining, but can borrow a few more from next year if necessary (but not enough to cover an additional 33 points).

A couple of split stay alternatives that may or may not work for you:
1) Saratoga Springs has 1 night available in a studio preferred room on the 23rd (15 points) if you were okay with switching rooms for the remaining 2 nights and checking into a 1bedroom villa standard room (63 points). Total for both rooms would be 78

2) Alternatively, you can check into the studio preferred room at Saratoga on the 23rd (15 points) and check into BoardWalk for 2 nights in a 1-bedroom villa garden/pool view room (75 points). Total for this split stay would be 90 points.

So sorry if this sounds complicated! I wish I could be of more help!
Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter