Closed Points for Rent: 128 OKW and 100 BCV at $9/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a total of 228 points available for rent. They have a last use date of August 31st 2019. They are available for $9/point.

I suggest that as availability is limited that you provide a list of resorts in order of preference.

Thank you

HI! Looking for the impossible - either 8/17-8/19 any day if not both and/or 8/30-31 - again any or all dates deluxe studio anywhere :)

Thank you for checking! :)

I’m looking for the 27 Aug.I can see availability can u confirm if u have points left
TIA

HI! Looking for the impossible - either 8/17-8/19 any day if not both and/or 8/30-31 - again any or all dates deluxe studio anywhere :)

Thank you for checking! :)
Sorry, there is nothing for studios. There is availability for 1 bedroom

Sorry, there is nothing for studios. There is availability for 1 bedroom
Hi :) can you tell me how many points it would take? and can you check again this morning for the studio? Thanks again for your help with this :flower1: very much appreciated!

Hi John,

Fellow DVC member here looking for points for a last minute, last week of August trip.
How many points do u have left? I’m interested in whatever u have left.

Thanks
Alec
CDN Prince Charming

Anything left for Aug 29-Sept 1? 2-3 adults and 2 kids? One of the kids is 2 so I'm not sure if Disney counts him yet for the room since he's still free

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested in a studio at Boulder Ridge Villas Aug 30th with check out on Sept 1st. Please let me know if you still have points. Thank you.

I'm a DVC member who's out of points. There is showing availability @ BLT 1 bedroom/Lake View on 8/21-22 (one night) for 37 points. I'm interested in renting points for this night if you still have any left. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!