Closed Points for Rent: 128 OKW and 100 BCV at $9/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kessock

Earning My Ears
We have a total of 228 points available for rent. They have a last use date of August 31st 2019. They are available for $9/point.

I suggest that as availability is limited that you provide a list of resorts in order of preference.

Thank you

Last edited:
Any studios at any resorts in WDW for July 26th-29th? Or any two of those nights? Like Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday nights?

We have a total of 228 points available for rent. They have a last use date of August 31st 2019. They are available for $12/point.

I suggest that as availability is limited that you provide a list of resorts in order of preference.

Thank you!
Are these stlll available

We have a total of 228 points available for rent. They have a last use date of August 31st 2019. They are available for $12/point.

Thank you!

Is there any availability Aug 2 - 7?

Any studios at any resorts in WDW for July 26th-29th? Or any two of those nights? Like Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday nights?
Hi, The only consecutive nights are at Saratoga. These are 21st 22nd and 23rd
Regards John

Thank you!
Needing 228 points for a 1 bedroom villa at Wilderness 7/27/19 arrival - 8/2/19 departure. Site says its avail :)
Hi, The 31st July and the 1st August are not available in that period. Would you like me to book what is available?

Thank you!

do you know of any studios available for July 25th - July 29th? it's just 2 adults

thanks

Hi

Thanks for your enquiry.

I’ve just checked for the night of 22 August. The only availability is the Grand Floridian, standard view, at 21 points.

To book we require:
Names of all your guests,
Your home address,
A contact phone number,
The ages of any children in your group.

Please note that I will be uncontactable tomorrow as I am traveling.

Regards

John

Family of 3. I am interested at
bay lake tower/contemporary, park view if possible
polynesian
animal kingdom lodge, savannah view.
please check if is available at those date 8/31-9/4 or 8/31-9/2
currently i have AKL resort book with disney for 9/2-9/4 if price is right i can cancel and pay here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!