Nick Richardson

Earning My Ears
party of 4
studio at animal kingdom lodge/old key west/saratoga springs/boardwalk
august 17th thru 21st 4 nights

prefer a studio

• Molfetto

Earning My Ears
    Looking for two nights - 8/13-8/15, just a studio. Please let me know if you have any points left.

dmb

Earning My Ears
    We have a total of 228 points available for rent. They have a last use date of August 31st 2019. They are available for $10/point.

I suggest that as availability is limited that you provide a list of resorts in order of preference.

Thank you
    Hi John.

We would like to stay in Sarasota Springs standard view studio August 26 & 27th and then Sarasota Springs standard view 1 bedroom August 28th & 29th. It looks like they are available. A total 84 points. Please let us know and we will give you our contact info. Thank you.

David

• schhei

Earning My Ears
    We have a total of 228 points available for rent. They have a last use date of August 31st 2019. They are available for $10/point.

I suggest that as availability is limited that you provide a list of resorts in order of preference.

Thank you
    Is there any availability for one night August 20? Preference for Animal Kingdom Studio or any studio
    Thank you,

OttawaDisGirl

Mouseketeer
    Hi there,

We are looking for AUGUST 18-22

1. SSR Preferred 1 BR:
    2. OKW STANDARD 2BR.

Thanks!

OttawaDisGirl

Last edited:

DoleWhipDani

Earning My Ears
    Hello!
    I am looking for either a studio or 1 bedroom on WDW Property for the following dates: 8/1-8/5 or 8/2- 8/6. I am willing to make it a split stay if there is limited availability.

Thank you for looking I truly appreciate it!

Dani

• JenEMT

I share a birthday with Disneyland!
    Hello. Looking for one night August 15th and possibly two nights the 18th-20th. Two adults. Prefer studio, but open.

Trs5257

Earning My Ears
    Hello. Is there anything available August 15 - 18th? Prefer studio but would consider anything that is open.

Valeden

Earning My Ears
    Hi, looking for 6,7 or 8 nights prefer 1 bedroom ...prefer last week august if anything available split is okay...

Thank you

Last edited:

ibdavidpark

Earning My Ears
    Hello Kessock.

Do you still have BCV points available?

If so, and if there is availability for a four night stay starting either 8/25 or 8/27, I'd be interested in renting from you.

Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS