Closed Points for Rent: 128 OKW and 100 BCV at $9/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for the night of Thur Aug 15 and possibly Wed Aug 14 if there is availability. Two people for studio or one bed. Top choices are Beach, BW, Akl savanna, blt, poly, wildnerness, Boulder. Don’t want old key west/Saratoga for this trip.

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks for your enquiry.

I’ve just checked for the night of 22 August. The only availability is the Grand Floridian, standard view, at 21 points.

To book we require:
Names of all your guests,
Your home address,
A contact phone number,
The ages of any children in your group.

Please note that I will be uncontactable tomorrow as I am traveling.

Regards

John

Sorry just Pm'd you, I thought you were travelling yesterday not today! Hope to hear from you when you can!!

Hi, I’m looking for a standard studio for my family from Sept 1-8. Boardwalk or Beach club would be best but open to other choices.
I have rented points before on *********** and with broker.
Thank you,
Lise

Hi, I am looking for a studio on 9/1 preferably at Old Key West but Saratoga Springs or Boardwalk Villas is ok too. Thanks

I am looking for a studio for two adults for any three consecutive nights between July 28 and August 10. Thanks.

We have a total of 228 points available for rent. They have a last use date of August 31st 2019. They are available for $10/point.

I suggest that as availability is limited that you provide a list of resorts in order of preference.

Thank you
Do you know if the points have to be booked by the last use date or does travel just have to be completed by that date?

Hi. I'm looking for OKW studio Sunday, August 25th to Friday, August 30th - 5 nights. Thank you.

Is there any availability in a studio anywhere on 8/16? (Prefer animal kingdom, bay lake or boardwalk if at all possible). Or a 2-bedroom 8/19-8/21?

We need one night, July 26th. Its for 2 adults and one child. A studio would be great, preferably AKL but could do any

We have a total of 228 points available for rent. They have a last use date of August 31st 2019. They are available for $10/point.

I suggest that as availability is limited that you provide a list of resorts in order of preference.

Thank you

PM Sent

Thank you

Good afternoon. Do you still have 45 points left? Looking at an available one bedroom villa lake view at Bay Lake Tower for Saturday August 31 for 45 points. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for Studio October 20-26 willing to do partial stay especially if checking out on 26th. Prefer Animal Kingdom or Boardwalk. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter