CLOSED Points for rent: 104 SSR points - $14pp - To be used by 11/30/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

zavandor

DIS Veteran
Due to Coronavirus cancellations, I'm offering 104 points to be used before end of November. Price is $14. Availability is extremely limited in October and November, it's easier to find something in August and September.
Payment after reservation is confirmed and no refund policy applies.

Can you tell me if there is anything available for Nov 21 thru Nov 25? It is for my Honeymoon even if we have to do a split stay...a one bedroom or studio

Can you tell me if there is anything available for Nov 21 thru Nov 25? It is for my Honeymoon even if we have to do a split stay...a one bedroom or studio
Only 1BR at SSR are available, both standard or preferred. Standard would be 108 points for all nights, 4 more than I wanted to rent but I can accommodate those if you want to book. In preferred I can book for you only fewer nights.
Let me know if you're interested.

Wonderful - would you please check if the value deluxe studio at AKV is available from September 12-19?

Wonderful - would you please check if the value deluxe studio at AKV is available from September 12-19?
The whole week in a studio is available only at SSR in a standard room. It would be 83 points. At other resorts there is only single nights here and there.

Due to Coronavirus cancellations, I'm offering 104 points to be used before end of November. Price is $14. Availability is extremely limited in October and November, it's easier to find something in August and September.

are you able to transfer them?
Thanks
Joe

Any available at Boardwalk Studio July 29-August 1? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!