Closed: Points for Rent - 0 SSR June 2020 Points $14/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm seeing SSR 1 bedroom for 162 or the 2 bedroom for 210 on those nights. Both are showing are preferred views. Let me know.

Eric

Eric,
I really appreciate you looking, but I think I am going to hold off on making a reservation right now.

Frances

We are looking for Sep 10-13th delux studio (only 2 of us). Looking for possibly riviera, bay lake, animal kingdom, or boardwalk. Bay lake them view preferred but likely out of our price range.

We are looking for Sep 10-13th delux studio (only 2 of us). Looking for possibly riviera, bay lake, animal kingdom, or boardwalk. Bay lake them view preferred but likely out of our price range.
Hi! I'm actually planning to be there then too.

So in order for us to exchange private messages to talk about the reservation options and to ultimately exchange emails/phone numbers, you need at least 10 message postings. Postings to the rental threads don't count though. The good news is that if you read up in this thread a couple of pages you'll find that I've posted how to meet the 10 posting requirements. Those same instructions can be found in the pinned messages at the top of the forum group. Once you hit your 10 messages, please send me a PM and I'll be happy to work with you on planning!

Best regards,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!