Closed: Points for Rent - 0 SSR June 2020 Points $14/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Interested in a one week stay at Boulder Ridge in a one or two bedroom villa; somewhat flexible on dates so could do last 2 weeks of July or first week August?

Hello! Would you mind checking availability for these dates?

Preferred and alternate dates of stay: 11/4/20-11/9/20
Preferred and alternate resorts: OKW, SSR
Preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available): any view
Acceptable room sizes: 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom

Thanks for checking!
Frances
Hi,

Thats a tough weekend. I can get the weekdays easy, but the weekend isn't looking good. Sorry!

Hi! New here! I'm interested in a 2 bedroom, pretty flexible where though preference would probably be Polynesian or AK, from 8/6/2020 - 8/17/2020 for 5 people, standard view is totally acceptable.

Hi and welcome to the boards! So there isn't poly availability, but there is AK Kidani availability starting at 453 points for a 2 BR or 587 points for a savannah view (x$14pp). There would likely be plenty of other location availability.

In order for us to talk about it more, though, you need the ability to do PMs which requires reaching 10 messages. So up higher in this thread I've posted about how to reach the 10 message minimum. Please do the quick 10 message posting (there is an disboard approved method I provide) and then send me a PM with what you're thinking about and I'll help you through the process!

Thanks,
Eric

I looked on Dvc and saw there is a lot of availability for July 30th-31st. I fly in late that night and would need two studios with 4 adults in each room. Would you be able to look for 2 value studios at akl? Thanks

Last edited:

AK Jambo Value availability July 9-11?
Hi - there is availability, but you need more messages before we can PM about it. Look up higher in this thread and you'll see I posted how to get your message count high enough. Once you've got enough messages, send me a PM and I'll help you out!

Thanks,
Eric

I looked on Dvc and saw there is a lot of availability for July 30th-31st. I fly in late that night and would need two studios with 4 adults in each room. Would you be able to look for 2 value studios at akl? Thanks
Hi,

I'm not seeing availability for a AKL value for the nights you want. Want to look at something else?

Thanks,
Eric

Hi,

I'm not seeing availability for a AKL value for the nights you want. Want to look at something else?

Thanks,
Eric
If you find any other studios? Don’t really care about the resort I’m doing the rest of my days at the poly

Hi - there is availability, but you need more messages before we can PM about it. Look up higher in this thread and you'll see I posted how to get your message count high enough. Once you've got enough messages, send me a PM and I'll help you out!

Thanks,
Eric
Will PM!

Hi,

Thats a tough weekend. I can get the weekdays easy, but the weekend isn't looking good. Sorry!

would you mind checking these dates again? Another owner I have been communicating with said some availability showed up today for SSR 1 and 2 bedrooms. (She said she had already booked someone for 2020 and could no longer do any booking before feb. 2021....)

the dates are 11/4/20-11/9/20.

thanks!

would you mind checking these dates again? Another owner I have been communicating with said some availability showed up today for SSR 1 and 2 bedrooms. (She said she had already booked someone for 2020 and could no longer do any booking before feb. 2021....)

the dates are 11/4/20-11/9/20.

thanks!
Hi,

I'm seeing SSR 1 bedroom for 162 or the 2 bedroom for 210 on those nights. Both are showing are preferred views. Let me know.

Eric

Hi,

I have 600 June SSR 2020 points for Rent/Transfer for $14 per point. These points need to be used by May 31, 2021. I'm an experienced DVC owner and have rented points pretty extensively through the point rental service, but am not going to go back to that vendor given all the bad things that have happened in the past few months to renters and owners. For the point transfer, I would think a simple written agreement, payment, and a three way call with MS would get it done quickly and easily! For a rental, I'd look for a simple written agreement, payment, and I'd made the reservation for you. Let me know!

If interested, please include as much information as possible:

Preferred and alternate dates of stay
Preferred and alternate resorts
Preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available)
Acceptable room sizes

I'll check availability and send you a private message with details and we can take it from there!

Thanks,
Eric

Could you check these dates for open studios? We are really flexible on dates. Thank you!

Preferred and alternate dates of stay: 1/11/21 - 1/15/21 (or any monday - friday in january or first 2 weeks of feb)
Preferred and alternate resorts: boardwalk, SSR, AKL
Preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available): Prefer standard view, but open to preferred too
Acceptable room sizes: Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter