Closed: Points for Rent - 0 SSR June 2020 Points $14/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a DVC member and need some additional points to complete my reservation. I have posted more on *********** and have rented out points, but haven't rented someone else's points before, so don'y have PM privileges here yet. I understand that you wouldn't want to transfer points for a smaller # of point, so here's what would be great for me...
Reserve August 1-3, 2020 for 66 points at Animal KIngdom- Kidani for a 1BR. Upon receipt of the confirmation forwarded to my email, I can send you payment via Paypal or any other cash transfer method you prefer. Thanks for your consideration!

I'm a DVC member and need some additional points to complete my reservation. I have posted more on *********** and have rented out points, but haven't rented someone else's points before, so don'y have PM privileges here yet. I understand that you wouldn't want to transfer points for a smaller # of point, so here's what would be great for me...
Reserve August 1-3, 2020 for 66 points at Animal KIngdom- Kidani for a 1BR. Upon receipt of the confirmation forwarded to my email, I can send you payment via Paypal or any other cash transfer method you prefer. Thanks for your consideration!
Hi - Happy to help with the reservation. In order to exchange emails/contact information for the reservation, you need to get PM privileges here. Can't post emails or phone numbers in the public system here.

So here is how to quickly hit your ten posts per the disboards:

"You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum."

As soon as you hit the 10, shoot me a PM with names/address/email/phone and I'll get the room booked.

Thanks!
Eric

Hi,

I have 600 June SSR 2020 points for Rent/Transfer for $14 per point. These points need to be used by May 31, 2021. I'm an experienced DVC owner and have rented points pretty extensively through the point rental service, but am not going to go back to that vendor given all the bad things that have happened in the past few months to renters and owners. For the point transfer, I would think a simple written agreement, payment, and a three way call with MS would get it done quickly and easily! For a rental, I'd look for a simple written agreement, payment, and I'd made the reservation for you. Let me know!

If interested, please include as much information as possible:

Preferred and alternate dates of stay
Preferred and alternate resorts
Preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available)
Acceptable room sizes

I'll check availability and send you a private message with details and we can take it from there!

Thanks,
Eric

Hello I know this is a late notice but is there anything available for tonight 6-27 with a checkout for tomorrow 6-28 at Animal Kingdom Jambo House Studio Value.

I'm looking for availability for one stay for sure.

12/6-12/7 or 12/13-12/14
I'm flexible on location - pretty much anything that's available in a studio with a value/standard view - in order of preference:
Grand Floridan
Copper Creek
AKL (would prefer savanna view here)
Poly
RR
OKW
SSR
Beach Club
Bay Lake
Boulder Ridge
BWV

My second stay is a little more nebulous - I have submitted a deposit on a dedicated reservation through a 3rd party broker but haven't heard anything back from them in more than a week. So I'd love to know if there's availability for my date and location below in the event that falls through.

10/4-10/5 or 9/27-9/28
BWV, OKW, or SSR
1BR Standard view

Thank you!

I am looking for AK value studio or Boardwalk Villas.
December 20-26th
It would be 2 adults and 2 children.

Hi,

I have 600 June SSR 2020 points for Rent/Transfer for $14 per point. These points need to be used by May 31, 2021. I'm an experienced DVC owner and have rented points pretty extensively through the point rental service, but am not going to go back to that vendor given all the bad things that have happened in the past few months to renters and owners. For the point transfer, I would think a simple written agreement, payment, and a three way call with MS would get it done quickly and easily! For a rental, I'd look for a simple written agreement, payment, and I'd made the reservation for you. Let me know!

If interested, please include as much information as possible:

Preferred and alternate dates of stay
Preferred and alternate resorts
Preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available)
Acceptable room sizes

I'll check availability and send you a private message with details and we can take it from there!

Thanks,
Eric
I would like a studio at boardwalk, boulder ridge, cooper creek, or Kidani, please. Any view is fine. I am an experienced renter and provide fast payment! The dates are July 9-11. Studio is the only acceptable room size. As much as I love Animal kingdom lodge, I prefer the others because they sleep 5. Thank you!

I would like a studio at boardwalk, boulder ridge, cooper creek, or Kidani, please. Any view is fine. I am an experienced renter and provide fast payment! The dates are July 9-11. Studio is the only acceptable room size. As much as I love Animal kingdom lodge, I prefer the others because they sleep 5. Thank you!
Hi - great availability for the dates you are looking at - basically everything is available. Send me a PM with your first choice view and location with your details and I'll get you the room booked!

Thanks,
Eric

Hello! Would you mind checking availability for these dates?

Preferred and alternate dates of stay: 11/4/20-11/9/20
Preferred and alternate resorts: OKW, SSR
Preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available): any view
Acceptable room sizes: 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom

Thanks for checking!
Frances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter