CLOSED Points For Rent: 0 points (of 239), $13/pt, Home Resort VGF, Use by 8/30/2019 at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any studios or 1 bedrooms available next week from the 9th through the 13th.

Any studios or 1 bedrooms available next week from the 9th through the 13th.
1 bedroom boardwalk villas - 154pts
1 bedroom AKV kadani savanna view - 155 pts
1 bedroom OKW - 126 pts
1 bedroom Saratoga - 129 pts
1 bedroom preferred Saratoga - 149 pts
studio Saratoga - 72 pts

1 bedroom boardwalk villas - 154pts
1 bedroom AKV kadani savanna view - 155 pts
1 bedroom OKW - 126 pts
1 bedroom Saratoga - 129 pts
1 bedroom preferred Saratoga - 149 pts
studio Saratoga - 72 pts
Oops didn’t reply directly. Interested in OKW.

last minute shot- July 13-19...any resort ( I know nothing of how this works)- 3 adults, 3 kids
I don't have enough points to cover your entire stay ( you would need a 2 bedroom with 6 people ). Saratoga Springs has a 2 bedroom available for those dates but it is 247 points. I have 113 left.

Yes, will do the OKW.

I am not sure how it works but if there is an option for std dining plan and magical express airport transport for 2, we would like to do that too. If not, no problem, and would still be in for OKW.

Yes, will do the OKW.

I am not sure how it works but if there is an option for std dining plan and magical express airport transport for 2, we would like to do that too. If not, no problem, and would still be in for OKW.
Ok - looks like you need to get to the 10 message threshold before I can direct message you.

You can post 10 messages on a test thread like this one:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/posting-to-up-your-post-count.3757047/

You can send me a personal message once you hit 10 messages

Hi! Looking for something July 24-July 30 or 5-6 nights in August. Prefer GF, BWV, or BLT.

I have 239 points to rent. They can be used at any resort with availability and must be used by 8/30/2019. Let me know what you are interested in!
Last minute request- Looking for a rental that will fit 2 adults and 3 kids. We are open to all resorts. Our dates are July 5-8 and July 11-15. Thank you in advance. Pretty flexible on second set of dates.

Hi! Looking for something July 24-July 30 or 5-6 nights in August. Prefer GF, BWV, or BLT.
Nothing available for those resorts July 24-30. BWV has a few date ranges that would work for 5-6 nights, Aug 1-7, 11-16 and 24-27 (only 4 nights). I am down to 75 points so I wouldn't be able to fulfill the entire stay for you however.

Last minute request- Looking for a rental that will fit 2 adults and 3 kids. We are open to all resorts. Our dates are July 5-8 and July 11-15. Thank you in advance. Pretty flexible on second set of dates.

I'm down to 75 points remaining so I wouldn't be able to fulfill the entire stay.

OKW (136pts) and SSR(134pts) have 2 bedroom villas available for July 5-8.
OKW (176pts) and SSR(174pts) have 2 bedroom villas available for July 11-15
BLT(178pts) has a 1 bedroom lake view (sleeps 5) available for July 11-15

I'm looking for a studio, any resort. 4 people, 2 adults, 2 kids (8&11). 4 nights Monday July 15th- Friday July 19th. Last minute birthday trip for my son. Thanks for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter