CLOSED Points For Rent: 0 points (of 239), $13/pt, Home Resort VGF, Use by 8/30/2019 at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, any availability for anywhere (even Vero Beach) for July 19-21? It’s for 2 adults. Ty!

Do you still have points available if so I am interested in them. I believe I would need 36 for an SSR standard view studio. When I checked earlier today it was available. Thank you.

Last edited:
Do you still have points available if so I am interested in them. I believe I would need 36 for an SSR standard view studio. When I checked earlier today it was available. Thank you.
Sorry - I am now out of points.

Good afternoon, any availability for anywhere (even Vero Beach) for July 19-21? It’s for 2 adults. Ty!
Unfortunately I am now out of points, but there is availability for those dates, OKW and SSR have 1 bedrooms available. The Polynesian has studios for those dates. Hopefully someone else can help you out with the points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter