closed on Sept 15 need to bank by 30 any chance?

AlaskaMOM

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
We made an offer on OKW APR UY.
We asked about the banking deadlines..."It's ok the sellers can bank them once they recieve the ? " (unsure if it was deposit or pass ROFR or final payment)
passed rofr aug 16. :cheer2:
Called to verify the banking of the points told "if you have the papers in by the 16 you can bank them yourself". :confused3
sent in closing papers and money, we closed on the 15.
we were told that it takes 10 business days to get in system.... :rolleyes1
Am I wrong in thinking that it's cutting it awful close?

Any and all help/suggestions would be appreciated :teeth:

I've read on here where you should start calling MS, but where do you get the number for MS?

You may want to try to find out who the previous owner's guide was - they usually stay with the contract after it's been resold. Perhaps then you can call ms and ask for that specific guide - tell them what's going on and perhaps they call flag the account - or keep an eye on it for you - to bank them as soon as they are in your name? I don't think we're supposed to give out the 800 number on this site - but the person selling you the resale should be able to give you the number no problem! Do you have the id number for the contract your buying? MS may be able to link you to the right guide that way as well. Good luck - you still have a few days - hopefully you'll be in the system in the morning!

AlaskaMOM said:
We made an offer on OKW APR UY.
We asked about the banking deadlines..."It's ok the sellers can bank them once they recieve the ? " (unsure if it was deposit or pass ROFR or final payment)
passed rofr aug 16. :cheer2:
Called to verify the banking of the points told "if you have the papers in by the 16 you can bank them yourself". :confused3
sent in closing papers and money, we closed on the 15.
we were told that it takes 10 business days to get in system.... :rolleyes1
Am I wrong in thinking that it's cutting it awful close?

Any and all help/suggestions would be appreciated :teeth:

I've read on here where you should start calling MS, but where do you get the number for MS?

The number for MS is 407-566-3800. This one is not toll free, so if you don't want to spend a lot of time on hold, call in the late afternoon.

Check your PMs, too.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter