CLOSED ----- OKW PTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi I am looking for 10/26/19 at OKW standard Studio for one night to add to what I already have thanks

Hi I am looking for 10/26/19 at OKW standard Studio for one night to add to what I already have thanks
There are no studios anywhere for that night. OKW does have a 1 bedr for that night 27 pts as well as Saratoga 36 pts. If you would like to book this, I would do so asap because it will be gone.

When I wrote this the night was available but I know things take time I am out of points and Just keep looking thanks for reply Pete

When I wrote this the night was available but I know things take time I am out of points and Just keep looking thanks for reply Pete
Yes, and as you can see, I answered you within the hour, but the studio was gone by the time I checked. So sorry.

I've been looking for a studio at OKW on October 18th since February lol. We are booked there but Friday was not available so we are transferring to a hotel closer to the airport since we leave super early Saturday morning :(

I've been looking for a studio at OKW on October 18th since February lol. We are booked there but Friday was not available so we are transferring to a hotel closer to the airport since we leave super early Saturday morning :(
I just checked and the only studios availabe in Oct at OKW is 15th, 22nd, 29, 30th.

Hello, I am looking to rent Jan 17-25th. I have 8 people, so I am open to 2 bedroom or 2 studios. Thank you!

Hello, I am looking to rent Jan 17-25th. I have 8 people, so I am open to 2 bedroom or 2 studios. Thank you!
Dan, I would recommend you contact someone with over 100 points. I will tell you Jan. is very, very full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter