Not open for further replies.
Looking for

Riviera
Studio standard view
Checking in 1/2/2021
Checking out 1/9/2021
3 adults
2 child (age 4 and age 1)

These reservations won't be available for booking until February 2, so in the unlikely event that my points are still available, I can look for you then. You will have to message me again if this thread is still open. Thanks.

These reservations won't be available for booking until February 2, so in the unlikely event that my points are still available, I can look for you then. You will have to message me again if this thread is still open. Thanks.
Thanks for checking. Appreciate it

I have a minimum of 50 points for rent (I can borrow up to 25 additional from next use year as well if more points are needed). The NEW Riviera Resort is my home resort and I can book a reservation at Rivera up to 11 months in advance (currently early December 2020) or all other resorts up to 7 months in advance. Standard view studios are scarce and booking quickly when the booking window opens, but there seems to be a lot of availability for preferred view studios at Riviera right now.

You can post below or message me the following details to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
# of Adults:
# of Children:

Payment: Payment in full is due after I send you a confirmed reservation. I accept Paypal or Zelle. If you would like to use Paypal's "Paying for a Service" feature, you will need to add 3% to cover PayPal buyer protection fee. I will provide a contract for the rental.

I am also happy to assist with setting up Disney Magical Express reservations for your trip.

seeking quote:
Open to any resort (non-value)
April 6-11
2 adults
2 children
1 BR

seeking quote:
Open to any resort (non-value)
April 6-11
2 adults
2 children
1 BR

There is availability for those dates at Saratoga Springs standard view 1 BR, but it would cost 215 points to book. I am only looking to rent 75 points at most. Thanks for your interest.

I can rent Riviera for 11 months or less in advance or any other resort for 7 months or less in advance, based on availability.

Hello,

I’m looking to see if there is a night or two December 5-12th 2020. Looking for two studios or 2 bedroom if available.

Thanks
Rebecca

Long shot here.

Resort: Riviera,
Room Type(s): Studio
Check In Date: March 9, 2020
Check Out Date: March 13,2020
# of Adults: 2
# of Children:1

Looks to be 72 points.

Hello,

I’m looking to see if there is a night or two December 5-12th 2020. Looking for two studios or 2 bedroom if available.

Thanks
Rebecca

There is availability for 2 bedroom preferred view villas for all of those nights. 2 bedroom lock-off preferred view for Dec. 8,9,11, and 12. Sunday - Thursday nights are 49 points and Fri-Sat nights are 58 points. Given the number of points I have available to rent, I would only be able to book a single night. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

There is availability for 2 bedroom preferred view villas for all of those nights. 2 bedroom lock-off preferred view for Dec. 8,9,11, and 12. Sunday - Thursday nights are 49 points and Fri-Sat nights are 58 points. Given the number of points I have available to rent, I would only be able to book a single night. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Thanks so much for checking. I think we will pass. We were hoping for two studios.

Thanks
Rebecca

Hello.

My family are interested in 4 nights (68 points). Dates are September 20-24 or 26-30.

Hopefully we can arrange something.

Thank you so much.

Kate & Heath

Hello.

My family are interested in 4 nights (68 points). Dates are September 20-24 or 26-30.

Hopefully we can arrange something.

Thank you so much.

Kate & Heath

Sept. 26-30 is available at Riviera in a preferred view studio. It is 76 points in total. Though this is 1 more point than I was hoping to rent, I would be willing to do this rental. Let me know.

Sept. 26-30 is available at Riviera in a preferred view studio. It is 76 points in total. Though this is 1 more point than I was hoping to rent, I would be willing to do this rental. Let me know.

We’d love to. This is our first DVC rental. What do you need from us moving forward? My sincerest apologies for our lack of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter